Dogs of all ages enjoy playing with toys. The pet industry continuously designs new toys to help entertain, teach and distract dogs. Toys are especially beneficial during puppyhood since puppies are teething and learning about their environment.
As a pet parent you want to provide your puppy or adult dog with a variety of toys. The most common type of toys are squeaky, plastic, stuffed animals and interactive toys. The industry has realized the intellectual benefit of interactive playthings for dogs and has developed extraordinary toys.
Chances are you are on the hunt for the best interactive dog toys in the market. This can take quite a bit of research that is time-consuming. We have done the research for you and found the best dog toys that are a must-have for your pup.
Top 20 Best Interactive Dog Toys
Our Pets IQ
- MENTALLY STIMULATE YOUR DOG: This food-dispensing dog toy keeps dogs mentally and physically active while they play. Available in two sizes – 3 inches for smaller dogs and 4 inches for larger dogs.
- CUSTOMIZABLE IQ TREAT BALL: Your furry friend gets smarter as they play with this interactive dog toy ball, learning how to roll the ball to get treats to fall out. Adjust the desired difficulty level using the ball’s adjustable interior disc.
- EASY TO USE AND CLEAN: Our interactive treat dispensing dog toys conveniently uses your dog's favorite dry treats or kibble. It is made from hard plastic that disassembles for easy cleaning. Rinse in warm soapy water and dry after use.
- PROLONGED PLAY: This dog treat dispensing ball is designed to limit the amount of treats your dog gets while encouraging more extended playtime. Supervised play recommended.
- SLOWER HEALTHIER FEEDING: Slower active eating with this dog treat dispensing ball reduces bloating and helps digestion.
Does your dog get bored quickly? This IQ Treat Ball will keep him busy as he attempts to dispense the treats out of this fantastic interactive dog toy.
The size of the ball is perfect for small to medium-sized dogs. However, large dog breeds might enjoy it as well.
It’s easy to use and has an option to adjust the levels of feeding difficulty. This feature is excellent and allows you to challenge your dog. You can easily install the treats by twisting apart the ball. Also, you can clean it the same way.
Your dog will have lots of fun as he rolls the ball across the floor and discovers the treats. You can also put small dog training treats that have low calories to help avoid weight gain or an unhealthy lifestyle for your dog. The tiny treats fit perfectly and easily dispense once your dog rolls the ball in the correct direction.
Dogs usually experience separation anxiety while their owner is at work or away from the house. Placing this interactive ball into the area where your dog stays while you are out. It keeps him busy and busy which helps reduce time spent alone and under anxiety.
Also, use it around the house to keep your dog occupied. All of the pushing and rolling of the ball allows your dog to exercise as well. Dogs are intelligent so make sure you adjust the level of difficulty setting after he figures out the previous level.
Overall, this IQ Treat Ball is colorful, durable, holds plenty of treats and keeps your dog busy. It’s great to use as a “babysitter” and distract your dog from the fact that he is home alone. It’s best used indoors in all areas of the house. However, you should avoid placing it on a white or light-colored carpet in case the treats cause a stain.
Outward Hound Hide a Squirrel
$19.99 in stock
1 used from $15.89
- HIDE & SQUEAK FUN: The Hide A Squirrel dog puzzle is an easy way to get your furry friends engaged for hours of fun! Just fill the tree trunk with 6 stuffed squeaky squirrels, toss it, and let your dog's natural hunting instincts kick in!
- 2-IN-1 INTERACTIVE PLAY: Toss the squirrel-filled trunk, place it on the ground, or take the squeaky plush toys out and launch them for a game of fetch your dog is sure to love!
- CHALLENGING & IRRESISTIBLE: Keep boredom at bay and your curious canine mentally-stimulated while feeding their natural instincts to hunt with plush squeaky squirrels they won't be able to resist!
- GENTLE ON THE TEETH AND GUMS: The stuffed plush texture of the Hide-A-Squirrel dog toy is easy on the teeth making it a great choice for both puppies and adult dogs alike.
- PLAY IT SAFE: No toy is indestructible. Do not leave toys with unsupervised pets. Remove and replace toy if damaged.
Dogs love stuffed animals! The softness and the ability to chew and cuddle them is a bonus for dogs. The Outward Hide a Squirrel is an excellent toy for dogs that enjoy playing with stuffed animal toys that squeak.
Just hide the squirrels inside the tree and place it on the floor next to your dog. He will spend plenty of time chewing, digging and finding new ways to remove the squirrels from the tree trunk openings.
You can also use the squirrels as a single toy to play fetch or hide around the house in different places. If your dog doesn’t like squirrels you can choose other stuffed animal characters to hide in the tree such as hedgehogs, birds, and bees.
The squirrels or stuffed animal of your choice comes with one squeaker inside. Once your dog finds the squirrel, he will have loads of speakers to play with for a while. The squeaky stuffed animal characters come in a variety of sizes including small, medium, large and ginormous, each size comes with three of the characters of your choice.
An excellent example is, you order the medium-sized and choose the squirrels which means you will receive three squirrels of that size. There’s no mixing and matching characters. You would have to buy them in sets of three.
This hide a squirrel tree is excellent for dogs that get bored quickly. It takes a while for dogs to dig the squirrels out of the tree trunk. Then the squeaking begins as your dog continues to have fun with the toy.
Overall, the Outward Hide a Squirrel is a great way to keep your dog busy and his mind stimulated. It’s also an excellent toy to place in his crate when you leave the house and want to prevent separation anxiety.
Crazy Pet Bumble
1 used from $30.00
- THE ORIGINAL BUMBLE BALL: The original retro, interactive dog toy made famous in the early 1990s is back and better than ever before!
- HOURS OF ENTERTAINMENT: Your dog will not be able to get enough of the unpredictable shakes and bounces. Simply turn it on and watch them go crazy for it.
- EASY TO USE & MORE DURABLE: The Bumble Ball has an easy on-off switch and the rubberized nobs have been reinforced to withstand more wear and tear.
- BATTERIES INCLUDED: The Bumble Ball comes equipped with 3 AA alkaline batteries, so the fun can start right away! *Battery replacement requires a screwdriver.*
- SUPERVISION REQUIRED: Supervised play time = safe play time. The Bumble Ball is intended for small to medium sized dogs and is NOT intended to be a chew toy. Always supervise your pet during play time.
Are you ready to keep your dog busy for hours? Pet parents that have dogs with high energy levels will be happy to learn this fun and interactive toy will keep your dog busy for hours at a time. The Bumble Ball bounces along on the floor as dogs try to catch it and grab the long colorful objects with their mouth.
This toy can be used indoors and outdoors. Your dog can also be entertained by the toy while you are away from home.
Does your dog try to escape from the backyard due to boredom? This fun ball will distract your dog as it bounces along the ground and stimulates your dog’s mind. It’s easy to wash with a damp cloth and dry with paper towels or a soft dry cotton cloth.
It’s durable and long-lasting. Your dog will have tons of fun with this interactive dog toy. Young children will also enjoy playing along with their dog as it bounces along. The challenge for dogs is to try to catch the vibrating ball and keep hold of it without letting go.
The ball keeps bouncing and causing your dog to find new ways to capture it. This toy definitely keeps your dog busy and captures their mind. Dogs that have a short attention span can have more fun with two of these interactive toys turned on at the same time.
Overall, the Bumble Ball is safe, easy to clean, easy to use and stimulates your dog’s mind to keep him occupied. It’s great to use indoors and outdoors. It’s a mini size so you can bring it anywhere you take your dogs such as the dog park or veterinarian office. This toy provides hours of fun for dogs.
4 used from $15.68
- This dog training toy is made of sturdy wooden construction
- Training treats- this dog feeder requires your dog to actually think about what they are doing and whether it will get them the desired results
- IQ puzzle- a dog training device that provides them the mental stimulation they need to flourish, strengthen and test their skills
- Dog puzzle toys are not only for fun but they also strengthen your dog's cognitive abilities
- Eliminates boredom- this puzzle toy for dogs helps prevent boredom and related negative behavior, good for training or alone time
Do you have a highly intelligent dog that seems to get bored with other interactive toys? If your dog is an Einstein than this Interactive Seek-A-Treat is the one you need! It designed to stimulate your dog’s mind and challenge his skills.
Made from a sturdy, durable wooden construction that will withstand your dog’s many play sessions with this toy. You can use training treats since they are smaller than regular treats in this toy. Hide treats throughout the compartments and slide the wooden cover over each area to challenge your dog.
It’s best to use strong-smelling treats such as bacon to entice your dog and encourage him to continue looking for them until he locates them all. This extraordinary interactive dog toy is considered one of the best dog toys for all breeds. It helps strengthen your dog’s skills and provides stimulation that allows dogs to flourish.
As you might have already witnessed, bored dogs become destructive and often chew on shoes, furniture and anything else located around the house or yard. Interactive toys, especially this one prevents dogs from getting bored and acting out with bad behavior.
It’s great to use indoors or outdoors and provides hours of activity, depending on your dog’s skill set and ability to solve the puzzle. Does your dog get bored while you are away from the house? If so, you can place this interactive toy, including the hidden dog treats, inside your dog’s crate or where you keep your dog when you are away from home.
Providing your dog with interactive toys before leaving the house helps prevent separation anxiety and harmful behavior. Overall, the Interactive Seek-A-Treat is easy to use for pet parents, provides mental stimulation for dogs and keeps dogs interested in the activity. It helps pass the time while you are away from home.
Outward Hound Nina Ottoson
2 used from $15.99
- NEW WAYS TO LEARN & PLAY: As one of the newest, and most versatile dog games, the Dog Brick presents your pup with a new challenge every time they play with it.
- FLIP, FIND & SLIDE: Complete with 3 different treat feeding features, the Nina Ottosson Dog Brick is made with easy open-close flip compartments to hide treats in, and comes with separate, removable bone puzzle pieces that offer an even more interesting challenge to seeking and eating treats! Your dog can easily slide and move each flip compartment to reveal even more hidden treats.
- PUZZLE FUN: The Nina Ottosson Dog Brick is a great way to engage your dog, even when you’re not in the room. This treat training dog game occupies anxious dogs and entertains dogs when they become bored helping prevent destructive behaviors.
- LEVEL 2 CHALLENGE: Different from the level 1 Nina Ottosson Dog games, level 2 dog games like this Dog Brick offer increased stimulation and learning options that your dog to benefit from the mental challenges dog games present and grow through interaction and fun with you!
- EASY TO CLEAN - Hand wash with soap and water, rise and dry
Stop your dog’s destructive behavior with this ultimate interactive Dog Brick Treat Puzzle. Dog’s often become destructive and start chewing and destroying everything around them to get out of their anxiety.
Boredom is often the cause of the stress. Pet parents that have highly intelligent dogs that require a challenge will benefit from investing in this incredible toy. It provides your dog with mental and physical stimulation every time they play with the toy.
This toy is complex which is excellent for dogs that are extremely smart and solve puzzles quickly. This puzzle will challenge them to the maximum level. It comes with three different treat feeding features such as removable bone puzzle pieces and open-close flip compartments.
You can use small dry pieces of kibble in the compartments or small training treats. Make sure you use treats that have a strong scent, so it catches your dog’s attention and boosts his desire search for the treats.
Chances are your dog will slobber and claw his way to success, which makes the toy quite dirty. You will be happy to learn this toy is easy to clean. It can be hand washed with dog-friendly soap and water, just rinse and dry afterward and it’s back to normal and ready for another round with your dog.
You can allow your dog to play with this toy indoors or outdoors. It’s also great to keep your dog interested during long road trips. You can make things even more interesting by mixing up the treats in each compartment.
Perhaps, place bacon flavor in one area, chicken in the other and dry kibble combined with both. It will spark your dog’s senses and encourage him to keep searching until he finds all the treats.
Overall, the Dog Brick Treat Puzzle is an excellent interactive dog toy for all dogs but especially those who are highly intelligent and tend to solve puzzles quickly.
West Paw Zogoflex
- DURABLE DOG CHEW TOYS FOR AGGRESSIVE CHEWERS: Keep your friendly Fido busy and entertained with this dog toy puzzle that features a hidden treat he must discover during play.
- INTERACTIVE CHEW TOYS FOR DOGS: If you have an aggressive chewer at home, safeguard your furniture by giving him this brightly-colored chew toy puzzle that will occupy your pets for hours.
- MENTALLY STIMULATING DOG TOYS: Prolong play with this mentally stimulating dog toy puzzle that extends the life of expensive dog treats and is fun to fetch, toss and catch after the treats are gone.
- EASY TO GRASP DOG CHEW TOY: The curved shape of this dog toy puzzle is easy to grasp and hold in place with his paws while the side openings entice your playful pup or senior dog with the scent of dog treats.
- RECYCLABLE PET TOYS: Not only do these dog toy puzzles from West Paw feature bright colors to easily spot inside or out, each dog chew toy is non-toxic, recyclable, dishwasher safe and Made in USA.
West Paw is known for making durable and long-lasting toys for dogs who chew at all different levels. Some of their toys are made for play, some for chewing, and others for puzzles, which is what a lot of dogs look for.
The West Paw Zogoflew is made of quality rubber that dogs will love to chew. It has a hole that goes through the center of the toy where you can hide treats, like bully sticks, dental chews, and much more so that your dog has to work to get their treat.
If your dog is not a big fan of treats, you can stuff the chew toy with their favorite chew toy, peanut butter, or applesauce and freeze it so that they have a refreshing treat that will keep them entertained for hours. The tastier the treats, the more your dog will be delighted and want to play with their interactive toy. Your dog will not be bored, and it will keep them out of trouble by damaging your property in an attempt to find something fun to do.
Even though this toy is meant to be an interactive dog toy, it is not limited to just that. It can float, so if your dog loves to swim, you can throw the toy into the water so they can have fun chasing it and you can have fun watching your dog be entertained.
This toy comes in a variety of sizes from small to large and comes in three colors, Aqua Blue, Granny Smith, and Tangerine. If your dog is not pleased with the toy or they manage to destroy it don’t worry!
All West Paw toys come with a warranty so that if they destroy their toy, you can exchange it for a new one of equal or lower price. You are pretty much buying one toy for life for your pup! So if you want a durable, interactive dog toy with a fantastic guarantee, try the West Paw Zogoflew Qwizl Interactive Toy.
$11.04 in stock
- MENTAL STIMULATION FOR DOGS: Create mental stimulation for dogs with our enrichment toys! This treat dispensing toy encourages your pet to mindfully approach feeding. Keep your dog engaged and alert with our mentally stimulating dog toys.
- ULTRA DURABLE NATURAL RUBBER: Dogs have a reputation of destroying everything they can chew on. Each of our fillable dog chew toys is crafted with a natural rubber compound to withstand the wear, tear, and play of even the most heavy chewers.
- FDA COMPLIANT & PAW-PPROVED: Our dog treat stuffer toy is non-toxic and biodegradable. Each of our fillable dog toys is produced with our high standard of safety. Our dog heavy chewer treat can is safe for your pup.
- HEALTHY SLOW FEEDER DOG TOY: A treat insert on the end of the dog treat can encourages slow dog feeding to aid in healthy digestion, and interactive chewing.
- QUALITY MADE IN USA: We are proudly manufacture products in the U.S. Each of our dog treats are made with high environmental standards in mind. Our dog toys made in the USA provide local jobs and maintain quality with an on-site presence.
You enjoy a refreshing soda now and then right? So will your dog! Well, not the drink itself, but a toy that mimics the shape of a soda can. The SodaPup is made of SodaPup’s Original Puppyprene rubber compound which is tough enough to stand up to most chewers, even heavy chewers, while still being soft enough on your dog’s gums and chewy enough to satisfy their chewing needs.
While a chew toy, it also works amazingly as an interactive toy. There is a hole that goes through the center of the toy where you can easily hide your dog’s favorite treats so that they can have the challenge to try and get their treats out.
The hole is small, so your dog should not be able to slip their tongue in to get the treat easily; they need to figure out how their toy works and what they have to do to get their beloved treats.
You do not have to worry about your dog’s excessive chewing at the toy since the rubber compound is FDA compliant, non-toxic, biodegradable and veterinarian approved. But not every toy is indestructible, even if it is made for heavy chewing dogs, so always supervise and remove the toy if you feel that it is too damaged for your dog to continue playing with it.
This interactive-toy comes in four sizes, small to X-Large, and comes in four fun colors, pink, grape crush, lemon-lime, and orange squeeze. Do note that the colorful cans are made for light to moderate chewers. If you have a heavy chewer try the Magnum Black version of the toy as it is made of even more durable rubber that is a tough challenge for your heavy chewer.
$13.99 in stock
- Instinctual Needs: The KONG Extreme black rubber toy helps satisfy dogs' instinctual needs and provides mental stimulation. Healthy play is important for dogs' physical and mental development, emotions and behavior. By encouraging healthy play and satisfying instinctual needs, this treat dispensing puzzle toy helps solve chewing, separation anxiety, teething, boredom, weight management, crate training, digging and barking.
- Fetch Toy: The KONG Extreme's unpredictable bounce makes for exciting games of fetch and other interactive play with your pet. This rubber toy is specifically designed for super power chewers and can help them get the exercise they need.
- Great For Stuffing: The stuffable KONG Extreme is even more enticing when treat filled with bits of kibble, peanut butter, KONG Easy Treat, Snacks or Ziggies. Dishwasher safe for easy clean up. Bonus: For an added challenge, freeze stuffed KONG for 4-6 hours before giving to your dog.
- Vet Recommended: Veterinarians and trainers worldwide recommend the KONG Extreme as one of the best durable dog toys available.
- Made in the USA. Globally Sourced Materials.
When you think of high-quality toys, KONG is probably the first toy brand that comes to mind, and with good reasoning. They are known for creating fun and interactive toys that will keep your dog’s attention on their toy and away from your belongings.
This is the case for the KONG Extreme Dog Toy. It is one of the toughest dog toys that KONG makes specifically focusing on providing an outlet for heavy chewers. It is made in the USA of high quality and pet-safe rubber that helps clean teeth and soothe gums.
Dogs who enjoy to chew will love the tough challenge of the KONG Extreme Dog Toy as it will be harder for them to destroy, which means more fun time chewing.
The KONG toy can also be used to hide treats. You can stuff your dog’s favorite treats, or one of the available KONG treats into the toy, so it becomes a mentally stimulating toy.
Your dog will have a challenge trying to figure out why their toy is filled with delicious treats and how to get them out. Your dog will be both physically and mentally stimulating, which is what every dog needs in order to avoid boredom.
But the toy isn’t limited to just your dog using it; you can get in on the KONG fun too. Use the KONG as a ball and have your dog play fetch. Due to its shape, the KONG toy will bounce in all directions making it a fun challenge for your dog to try and catch. It will surely entertain you watching them chasing after their toy.
The KONG Extreme comes in four sizes from Small to X-Large. It is only available in black, but that is due to the high quality and durable rubber material that KONG uses for heavy chewing toys. But your dog won’t care about the color, only about how much fun they will get out of their toy.
$9.99 in stock
- FUN CHARACTERS - Dogs will have hours of fun playing with 3 adorable monkeys and digging them out of their banana home
- EXCLUSIVE NOISEMAKERS - Each monkey includes 1 high-quality round squeaker to deliver more sound to keep your best friend entertained
- INTERACTIVE PUZZLE - Challenges your dog by having them dig out the monkey characters, which stimulates interactive play
- JUST THE RIGHT SIZE - The banana burrow is great for small and medium-sized dogs, but not recommended for extra tough chewers
- UNIQUE DESIGN - Beautifully-designed, high-quality pet products for the modern dog and dog owner
While some dogs are heavy chewers, others enjoy burrowing. These burrow lovers may be more prone to digging holes looking for untold treasures. While it may be entertaining for them, it surely must not be for your or your yard. If your dog is friendly to their toys and can play with a soft toy without destroying it, then they will love the ZippyPaws Burrow.
This toy features three plush animals that you can hide inside of their designated plush burrow. With the toys placed inside the plush burrow it will stimulate your dog to stick their noses in the holes, paw at the toy, and shake it about to try and get the toys inside out.
The entire toy is made of high-quality plush that is durable against light chewing and scratching from playtime. Each of the three interactive toys has a squeaker inside which is sure to catch your dog’s attention and make them really want to get the toy out.
The holes on the plush burrow are big enough for you to place the toys inside, but they are just small enough for your dog not to be able to pull the toys out easily or get their noses stuck. Sit back and watch your dog have hours of playtime with their new toy while keeping your home and garden safe from their burrowing instincts.
The ZippyPaws is meant for small and medium dogs that are not heavy chewers. Be sure that you know your dog’s chewing habits to be sure that the toy will last them for plenty of months to come instead of only a few hours.
There are eight fun, interactive styles that you can choose from so you can pick out your favorite animal for your pup to enjoy. Or you can collect them all, so you have a variety of shapes to choose from so that your dog does not get bored playing with the same toy over and over — the more variety, the better for highly active dogs.
PetSafe Busy Buddy
4 used from $13.11
- SUSTAINED PLAY: Interactive dog toy provides multi-sensory stimulation to keep your pet engaged for longer
- LONG-LASTING: Durable non-toxic materials withstand prolonged use
- PROMOTES DENTAL HEALTH: Textured natural rubber wrap cleans teeth and gums
- EXTEND MEALTIME: Perfect for overly eager eaters; use as a kibble-dispensing feeder to make dinnertime fun while encouraging a better meal pace for your dog
- ADD TREATS, ADD FUN: Add a variety of tasty treats (sold separately) for hours of fun
For some dogs, toys that only provide one type of stimulation is not enough. These active dogs need a toy that gives them a variety of playtimes. You can buy them various toys, or you can buy them the PetSafe Busy. This toy combines three fun features of other dog toys in one.
To start off, the toy has a long rope attached to a bottle like a container. This rope gives your dog something fun to chew on as well as tug it. As well, it works great to floss and clean their teeth as they chew it.
There is a rubber toy attached to the top of the bottle that provides your dog with a durable chew when they get bored with the rope toy and is textured to clean teeth and gums.
But the best part about this toy is the bottle itself. You can place treats inside of it and watch as your dog tries to figure out how to get the treats out.
They can knock over the bottle, toss it around with the rope, and even try to chew at the bottle itself to try and get at the treats. Since it is made of durable, long-lasting materials it can withstand even the harshest actions of being banged and thrown about.
Thanks to the multisensory components your dog will surely have hours of playtime ahead of them with little to no chance of getting bored. The toy comes in a variety of sizes X-Small to Large so dogs of any size and breed can enjoy the muli-fun toy.
Even though this toy is durable, you should always watch your dog as they play in case you have to remove the toy if it gets damaged. But due to its durability that might not be for a long while.
Outward Hound Nina Ottosson
5 used from $15.89
- ADVANCED DOG PUZZLE: This entertaining and engaging dog treat dispenser toy is an interactive puzzle that trains smart dogs to learn sequential steps for more challenging play.
- MENTAL EXERCISE: Exercise your dog’s brain with this entertaining level 3 durable dog toy. Use pull out handles to lock compartments containing tasty dog treats for your pup to find.
- BOREDOM BUSTER: With 9 compartments and 9 locking switches, this challenging dog treat puzzle toy keeps smart dogs busy, redirects destructive behaviors and teaches problem solving.
- FEEDING TIME: Slow down meal time to aid your dog’s digestion with this food puzzle, or use it as a treat dispenser toy to feed your dog healthy snacks. Size - Diameter 26 cm, height 4,5 cm. / Diameter 11,81 inch, height 1,77 inch
- INTERACTIVE FUN: Nina Ottosson Dog Puzzle Games are smart, stimulating, and challenging for your dog’s brain. Place the dog board game on the floor and encourage your pet to seek treats.
Is your dog such a smart cookie that simple interactive dog toys are not enough for them? If your dog needs an extra challenge, consider using the Outward Hound Nina Ottosson. This dog puzzle toy is an advanced interactive toy that challenges dogs both physically and mentally.
You start by filling each of the nine-block of the toy with your dog’s favorite treats or even their dry dog food if you want them to slow down their eating habits.
From there, you place the blocks back on top of the sections and let your dog try to figure out how to remove the blocks to be able to eat their food. Depending on how smart your dog is, you may need to adjust the difficulty level of the toy.
That can be done by locking in the white handles, which can make it more difficult for your dog to remove the blocks and find their reward.
This toy is made of durable plastic that is BPA, PVC, and Phthalate free, so it is non-toxic to your dog if they start chewing on the toy to try and remove the blocks. Once your dog has figured out their toy ad gotten their treats you can easily hand wash the toy with warm water and soap and let it air dry for next time’s activity.
You will surely be impressed with how entertained your dog will be with such a simple toy. But while it may be simple for you, it is a challenge for them. Dogs need a challenge since it will keep them entertained and out of trouble from destroying your property.
This toy isn’t for everyone, though. If your dog is not overactive and is entertained with problem-solving toys, then this toy may be too hard for them, and they will have no interest in playing with the toy.
$11.10 in stock
7 used from $8.94
- Adjustable treat dispensing toy
- Large chamber fits whole meals
- Weighted bottom wobbles
Some dogs can be quickly entertained if their toys include yummy treats. But, of course, you do not want to give your dog too many treats, or they can get overweight and spark up other health issues. You can still let your dog enjoy their treats while also controlling how much they eat by using the StarMark Bob-A-Lot.
How the StarMark works is that you fill the dual chambers with your dog’s treats, adjust the hole size to how easily you want the treats to come out, and let your dog have fun. As you dog paws at the toy, they will cause it to wobble back and forth and maybe cause a few treats to come out, depending on the hole size.
It may not be easy for your dog, but they will soon get the idea that the more that they play and mess with the toy the more likely they are to get a delicious treat out of it. You will not have to worry about your dog pushing over the toy as it has a weighted bottom that makes it hard to be knocked over.
It’s made of a durable hard plastic that will put up with most actions dogs will put it through. Be warned that it is not a chewing toy, so it is not made to withstand heavy chewing and can be a danger to dogs who chew obsessively at the toy. Your dog will have hours of fun right at their paws that will keep them on their feet, and their brains stimulated.
If your dog happens to be a fast eater you can use this toy to make eating time fun and more of a challenge for your pup. The more stimulation your dog has, the less likely they will be at destroying your property out of boredom.
Pet Qwerks Blinky Babble
$8.98 in stock
2 used from $8.06
- FLASHES AND TALKS: motion activated flashing lights and makes 18 different sounds
- GOOD WITH SPECIAL NEEDS PETS: great for pets that are blind, have poor eyesight, or separation anxiety
- LONG LASTING BATTERIES: 12,000 - 15,000 phrases or sounds (batteries included)
- EXERCISE TOY: helps your pet remain active
- DURABLE: tough construction
Not every dog is amused by treats or the durable rubber toy or even a puzzle toy. These dogs are not being difficult; they just have their own interests that need to be satisfied. For these types of dogs, you can try the Pet Qwerks. Instead of tempting your dog to play with treats, you are tempting your dog to play with sound.
The Blinky Babble Ball makes eighteen different sounds. The sounds vary from dogs barking to doorbell noises, squeaky toy noise, and even musical instruments. There is a sound for every dog to enjoy, you only need to cycle through the noises to find out which one attracts your dog the most.
As an extra stimulation, the toy emits a flashing light. Every time that the ball is touched it flashes its light and makes one of its eighteen sounds. Your dog is being stimulated both by sound and by sight!
The ball is made of sturdy and durable plastic that can withstand light to moderate chewing, but it is not meant to be a chew toy for harsh chewers. But, instead, this toy can be a fun and interactive toy for special needs dogs, such as ones who are blind or deaf; even special need dogs need toys, and this Babble Ball caters for them.
The ball is powered by long-lasting batteries, which are included, that last around 12,000-15,000 phases before needing to be changed. So that means that your dog will have plenty of playtime with their new ball toy for days to come. The ball only comes in red, but it comes in three sizes, small, medium, and large so that dogs of all sizes can enjoy blinking and speaking Pet Qwerks.
Outward-Hound Tail Teaser
$13.59 in stock
1 used from $12.50
- Nylon cord for interactive exercise and fun
- Chase and tug action keeps dogs entertained
- Two faux-fur tails squeak and rattle
- Nylon pole prevents you from touching a slobbery squeaker
You may think that cats are the only ones who enjoy playing with wands, but dogs can enjoy playing with wands as well. The Outward-Hound Tail Teaser is specially made for dogs so that it is durable against their stronger pulling.
The pole is made of nylon with a soft handle so that you never have to touch a slobber-covered toy again. The cord is also made of nylon, which is resistant and stretchy so that dogs can pull and pull on the toy as much as they want.
Attach one of the two included toys to the end of the fishing pole, the faux-fur tail squeak and the rattle toy, whichever interests your dog’s attention the most. These toys are meant to stimulate your dog’s instincts to hunt and stalk prey, which is common in hunting type dogs.
If your dog has stalking instincts then, instead of your dog hunting birds or cats, they can direct their attention to something safer for them.
Not only is the toy interactive for your dog, but interactive for you as well. Playtime with your dog is essential as it builds a bond between you and your dog. The more that you play with your dog, the more your dog will start to associate the pole toy with a special moment with you.
This toy is meant for dogs who are light to moderate chewers as stronger dogs could potentially damage or destroy the toy during playtime. But if you have a small or medium dog, then they will love the Tail teaser to no ends, and you will surely have fun fishing for your beloved pup.
- ULTIMATE DOG MEMORY TOY – Memory Puzzle Dispenser Provides Entertaining Play, Encourages Exercise & Improves Memory by Rewarding Pets with Treats or Kibble
- EXCITING TREAT DISPENSER – The Number of Treats Released Varies To Keep Things Extra Fun; Watch Your Pet’s Delight When They Hit the Jackpot & Get a Pile of Yummy Treats
- ENTICING SOUNDS – Dog-Friendly Sounds Play with Each Push on the Release Button to Encourage Further Play. - 4 x size C batteries & 3 x size AAA batteries is needed
- USE IN VARIOUS SETTINGS – Release Button Attaches to Main Unit or Can be Placed in Another Room; Includes Suction Cup for Glass Doors & Staking Peg for Outdoor Use
- FUN FOR YOU & YOUR PET – Perfect Way to Spend Productive One-on-One Time with Your Pet; Exercise Your Dog or Cat of Any Breed and Size with Playful Activity & Tasty Treats
Dogs can get bored with repetition, and if they are bored of going through the same old thing, then they may start to try and find an outlet that will entertain themselves. Sometimes, these alternatives can be destructive. To avoid your dog from developing destructive habits due to boredom, try using the Arf Pets.
The Arf Pets really puts your dog’s brain to work. The interactive toy comes with a treat dispenser that you can adjust the hole size to control how many treats come out at a time. But your dog is not going to get their treats easily; they have to problem solve and work for their treats. That is done through the included button.
The button flashes appealing lights and makes noises whenever it is pressed to indicate that treats have been released. You will have to train your dog to connect the exciting noise when they push the button to the yummy treats they are seeking.
To do this, it is best to show your dog what pressing the button means yourself. You can steadily start showing them how to press the button, praising them each time that they do, and they will steadily learn to press the button on their own.
But you do not want your dog to have easy access to the button all of the time. You can move the button around through the house in one of the four modes. It can be attached to the dispenser, stuck to the glass with the suction cup set, place it outside with the peg setting, or use the rubber stopper around it to keep it on the ground as your pup presses it to get their treats from the Arf.
1 used from $36.02
- ENGAGE YOUR DOG’S SENSE OF SMELL - Puts your dog’s nose and brain to work by mimicking the hunt for food in nature.
- SIMPLY CHALLENGING - Encourages natural foraging skills.
- EASY-TO-FILL FEEDING MAT - Fun-to-use design and durable construction.
- MACHINE WASHABLE - Sustainably handmade from a combination of virgin and upcycled materials
- PERFECT FOR ALL DOGS - Any breed, any age, any size, all dogs and even potbelly pigs will love it!
Some dog’s noses will not stop sniffing and searching for smells that catch their attention. These types of dogs may find their way to food that they may enjoy to eat but are not supposed to eat, like your dinner. If you feel like your dog has a nose that will not quit, then they will need the PAW5: Wooly Snuffle.
The Wooly Snuffle Mat is a handmade of virgin and upcycled material that is safe for dogs and machine washable. It is designed to look like a patch of heavy grass or like a pile of sticks, whichever you see most. The challenge for your dog is that you will hide treats or their food on the mat and they have to use their sniffer to find the food.
This encourages your dog’s natural foraging skills. Your dog will also mimic hunting skills that their wild cousins have. Dogs will have to think about how to get the food out whether it be with their paws or mouth.
The mat is designed to last chewing, scratching, and much more so that your dog will always have a puzzle to play with. You do not have to use it only for mental stimulation; the mat can be used with dogs who tend to gulp down their food so that they can slow down and savor their food. Not only will it entertain fast eating dogs, but it will prevent them from getting stomach aches or bloating their stomachs.
If your dog, for some reason, does not enjoy the Wooly Snuffle Mat, PAW5 has a 100% Money Back Guarantee where they will refund your money, no questions asked.
$11.69 in stock
- ★ PLAY SMARTER with your dog with the LumoLeaf IQ Dog Treat Ball Toy. Fill it with his favorite treats or kibble and challenge him to get them out. Strengthen your dog’s mental capabilities while preventing boredom, furniture damage and fussy eater.
- ★ KEEP HIM ON HIS TOES with LumoLeaf Treat Dispensing Ball. By controlling how many treats are dispensed and how easily they come out via adjusting the sliding door of the port, your dog’s problem-solving IQ will continue to grow.
- ★ PROMOTE GOOD DIGESTION by slowing-down your dog’s eating pace. This deters vomiting and bloat caused by swallowing too much air at meal time. This 5” interactive dog treat ball toy is ideal for Small to Medium breed sizes.
- ★ LONG-LASTING, NON-TOXIC thermoplastic rubber is 100% SAFE for all breeds and sizes. Flexing ever so slightly as your dog bites on it. The outer structure protects your furry friend from being hurt by broken inner ball. The LumoLeaf IQ Pet Treat Ball also helps keep your dog’s teeth clean and strong.
- ★ CONTACT US if you have any questions or concerns regarding our product. We are happy to help.
Help boost your dog’s IQ whether they are a puppy or an older dog with the LumoLeaf.
The Interactive Dog Ball is made of non-toxic, durable natural rubber. While durable, it is also soft so that while your dog chews on the ball, it massages their gums and helps keep their tooth enamel healthy.
But chewing purposes is not the only thing LumoLeaf designed this ball to be used for. You can fill the ball with treats or dry dog-food, whichever you know that will catch your dog’s attention the most. As your dog plays and chews with the ball, the treats inside will roll around and fall out one at a time through one of the treat dispensing openings.
Your dog will surely be surprised and enjoy the sudden treats and will do whatever they can to get more of the treats.
The more your pooch plays with the toy, the more they will understand how the toy works to better get the treats out. Dogs of all ages will enjoy the challenge, and you will love watching them problem solve their fun toy.
While this ball is meant to entertain your dog, it is not made for heavy chewing dogs, so be sure you know your dog’s chewing habits. But if anything were to happen to the ball, LumoLeaf has a 100% Lifetime Money Back Guarantee. It’s a zero-risk toy which any pet owner will love to have.
Outward Hound Nina Ottosson
$15.99 in stock
2 used from $14.71
- STIMULATING DOG PUZZLE: Exercise your dog’s mind with the interactive Dog Tornado puzzle toy. This engaging dog treat dispenser provides a fun physical & mental challenge for your pup.
- HOW TO PLAY: This durable dog toy is a level 2 dog brain game, ideal for smart dogs. Place your dog’s favorite treats in the 3 levels of spinning compartments and let the dog games begin!
- BOREDOM BUSTER: The puzzle toy’s 12 compartments will keep your dog busy while redirecting destructive behaviors – a great addition to any dog toy box.
- FEEDING FUN: This treat dispenser dog toy can be used to feed your dog healthy snacks or dry kibble – solving the food puzzle creates an engaging, slowed down mealtime. Hand washable.
- INTERACTIVE FUN: Nina Ottosson Dog Puzzle Games are smart, stimulating, and challenging for your dog’s brain. Place the game on the floor and encourage your pet to work for its treats.
If you want to try interactive dog toys but have no idea where to start, your best bet is to use the Ottosson.
This puzzle toy is a great introduction to puppies or inexperienced dogs who have never used an interactive toy before. The simple design is easy to use while still providing a fun challenge for dogs.
The puzzle toy twists and turns to expose different treat pockets, which you can fill all or some of them. It also includes three treat covers with scent holes, so your dog knows that there are treats available for them.
You can choose to use the treat covers or not, but if your dog is starting with the interactive toy, you can use the treat covers as a stage two play element since your dog will have to figure out how to remove the covers to get to their treats.
Now, we usually don’t encourage playing with food, but for dogs, they will love nothing more than to use their nose and paws to get their snacks. Once your dog has found all of their treats, you can hand wash the toy and let it air dry so it will be ready for the next play session.
The more your dog plays with the Ottosson, the more experience they will get and be ready to tackle even more challenging interactive toys in the future.
- Rope fibers floss dogs' teeth
- Excellent for Strong Chewers
- Assorted Color
- Country of Origin: CHINA
Mammoth makes their dog toys out of non-toxic, high-quality rope that is meant to be resistant against touch chewing and pulling. As your dog chews on the toy not only are they alleviating boredom, stress, and preventing destructive behavior, it also helps clean their teeth, control plaque and tartar, and overall improve their dental health.
You can use this for a variety of purposes. It can be used for general playtime, to relieve boredom, redirect destructive behavior, provide a distraction from separation anxiety, and can even be used for training purposes. You will be sure to find the best use of this toy for your dog through some trials and error.
The 17-inch long toy is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use as it is easy to clean if it gets dirty while playing. Your dog does not have to play alone, though. The Mammoth has a circle handle at the top you can hold onto and start a tug-of-war match with your dog.
Your dog will get both mental and physical exercise as well as developing a stronger relationship with you. Interactive playtime has never been better!
Hyper Pet K9
6 used from $18.35
- GREAT SOURCE OF EXERCISE & FUN: An Interactive dog toy that launches tennis balls for dogs’ favorite game – fetch!
- EASY TO OPERATE: Features a quick trigger seamless tennis ball launch to get your dog jumping and fetching. More play means a healthier, happier dog.
- VARIED DISTANCE: Adjust the distance you launch tennis balls for your dog by pulling a lever. The further back you pull, the further the tennis ball blasts which mean more exercise for your dog.
- HANDS-FREE PICK UP: load tennis balls in this tennis ball thrower for dogs by placing the nuzzle over the ball and pulling the lever.
- CONTAINS: Includes one K-9 Kannon & one Hyper tennis ball for dogs. Comfort grip
Some dogs are crazy obsessed with tennis balls, or balls in general, and they will do anything to get their favorite ball in their mouths. They can continuously bring their ball to you to toss the ball for them, but after a few hours you may get bored, and your arm will surely get tired.
But your dog will most likely not get tired and want to keep playing. To keep them entertained and your arm free of pain, use the Hyper-Pet K9.
It comes with three mini rubber balls that fit perfectly in the ball thrower. They are durable against small dogs with a low chewing habit so that the balls do not lose their shape since they will not fit in the ball thrower machine anymore. Load up the ball thrower with the balls and get ready to fire.
You can control how far the ball thrower will launch the balls from 10, 20, 25, or 35 feet through the remote control. It can be used both indoors and outdoors, just be sure to pick the right launch distance, so you do not damage anything inside your home.
The mini thrower itself has durable, arced wheels that prevent slobbery balls from getting stuck when reloading the thrower. Since it is made of durable plastic, it is easy to clean and maintain for long-lasting use. You can recharge the Li-Ion battery, which lasts up to 500 launches with each full charge.
If you are not satisfied with the Hyper-Pet K9 for any reason, don’t worry! It has a hassle-free warranty.
The list shown above is the best interactive dog toys in the industry. New designs are being created by innovative dog toy engineers on a continuous basis. Always be on the lookout for new products.
If you have never bought interactive dog toys for your pup in the past, the decision might feel overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. We already did the homework for you.
Your dog can never have too many interactive toys so try to buy more than one. Your goal is to find the most challenging puzzle-toys for your dog to solve, so it stimulates his mind and keeps him busy.
Remember, dogs that don’t have toys to play with often become destructive, which means they destroy your furniture, belongings and almost anything in sight. Protect your belongings by keeping your dog entertained with the best interactive dog-toys you can find.
Best Interactive Dog Toys
Interactive dog toys are a great way to entertain your dog, whether you are at home or away, these toys mentally stimulate and entertain dogs for hours on end.
Our Pets IQ
Outward Hound Hide a Squirrel
Crazy Pet Bumble
Outward Hound Nina Ottoson
West Paw Zogoflex
PetSafe Busy Buddy
Outward Hound Nina Ottosson
Pet Qwerks Blinky Babble
Outward-Hound Tail Teaser
Outward Hound Nina Ottosson
Hyper Pet K9