Not again! Did your dog just pee on your grandmother’s ancient rug again? Pet parents have a lot in common with each other and pee stains are the number one complaint. The pet industry saw a need to protect flooring, carpeting, and rugs from stains and created the best dog pee pads. They are easy to clean up, convenient for potty training, and comfortable for dogs.
They are also helpful for puppies that are too young to go outdoors yet and senior dogs that don’t have the energy to go outdoors. Puppy pads are also great to bring along on road trips and are useful in the car and hotels that accept dogs.
Best Dog Pee Pads
- Quick drying surface prevents tracking
- The super-absorbent core can turn urine into gel instantly and hold more than 3 cups of liquid
- Built-in attractant and odor neutralizer
- Extra large size (28"x34")
- Perfect for training or assisting aging large breed dogs
Did you just welcome a puppy into your family? Chances are you have already started obedience and potty training. Puppies learn at their own pace and often make mistakes along the way. You can help your puppy by making things easier for him. One of the ways is to order Extra Large Pee Pads to give him plenty of room to relieve himself on the pee pad.
These pads measure 28” X 34” and hold more than three cups of liquid. The core of the pee pad is super-absorbent and turns canine urine into gel immediately. The top layer of the pad is quick-drying which prevents tracking.
Are you worried about the smell? These fantastic dog pee pads have a built-in odor neutralizer. These dog pads are great for large puppies and also adult senior dogs. It provides plenty of room and protects your flooring from stains.
You can place them throughout your house or in specific areas where your dog is trained to go. You can also put a pee pad near the back door where your dog might have accidents while waiting for you to open the door. You can easily dispose of the pad up by carefully folding it and placing it in the trash can.
These leak-proof dog pee pads come in a batch of 40. Always order a new box once you reach the halfway point of the current box. This allows plenty of time for your new package to arrive so you never run out.
Overall, these Extra Large Pee Pads are excellent, provide plenty of room, they are easy to use and clean up, plus they minimize odor and don’t leak. Pet parents with puppies that have large dog breeds or have senior dogs will benefit from these extra-large dog pee pads.
Pogi's Pee Pads
- Earth-Friendly - We proudly use natural components to reduce waste. Pogi’s soft, absorbent topsheet is made from renewable bamboo fiber. Our leak-proof liner is made from plant-based materials - the absorbent fluff-pulp is harvested from certified sustainable pine; and even our packaging is plant-based, because details matter.
- Large (24 x 24 inches) - Pogi's training pads are perfect for puppies and small to medium sized dogs. They’re also ideal for aging dogs, and dogs without outdoor access.
- 6-Layer Quilted Protection - Our special honey-based attractant helps your puppy mark the spot without missing, while the ultra-absorbent core turns liquid to gel upon contact - neutralizing odors and keeping the area dry.
- "Stay Put" Design - Optional adhesive prevents accidental messes on hard floors or tiles.
- Party Pack - 20-Count - 1+ Month Supply
Do you live a green lifestyle and want pet products that are earth-friendly? If so, you will be happy to learn that Pogi’s Pee Pads have BioHybrid Technology and contain at least 25% plant-based materials.
The large size measures 24” X 24” and is ideal for small to medium dog breeds. You won’t have to worry about leaks anymore with the quilted five-layers of protection. Your flooring, carpets, and rugs will be safe from stains and odor. Also, the lining of the pee pad has an extremely absorbent core that turns urine into gel immediately.
The core of the dog pee pad also helps neutralize odors. Are you still worried about stains? These pee pads are designed with “stay put” technology which is adhesive that prevents messes on hardwood or tiled flooring.
The special adhesive is optional and not needed on carpeting or rugs. Just one box of these incredible earth-friendly dog pee pads is a one month supply, depending on the frequency of use. They are accommodating when potty training your puppy. You can use them anywhere in the house on a variety of flooring, including carpets.
They are also helpful with senior dogs or dogs of any age that have health issues. Sometimes canine illness and disease can lead to weakness and the inability to walk long distances to use the bathroom.
Placing pee pads nearby your dog’s location prevents stains on flooring but also helps your dog feel that he is doing the right thing by using the pee pad.
Some dogs that are already trained to go outdoors intentionally hold their urine because they are waiting to go outdoors. Pogi’s Pee Pads give puppies, sick and aging dogs the option to use the pee pad and not feel like they are doing something wrong because it’s not outdoors.
- Wee-Wee Pads are more absorbent than ever with a 6-layer Floor Armor leak-proof system
- Oversized quilted pockets on dog pee pads allow for maximum absorption
- Pee pads contain wet-lock gel that quickly traps urine
- Dog training pads guaranteed to work or your money back
- Intended for dogs of all sizes - 22" x 23" dog pads intended for canines of all sizes
Puppies seem to go potty endlessly. Well, at least that’s how some pet parents feel. In the beginning, your puppy is relying on you to teach him the rules of the house; this includes potty training. Four Paws are a beneficial tool to train puppies.
These dog pee pads are 100% leak proof which means they protect your flooring whether it’s wood, tiles, or carpet. The pads have a unique plastic border that catches the urine and prevents it from leaking onto the floor.
These dog pee pads contain five layers of extreme absorption protection material. They measure 22” X 23” and easily fit anywhere in the house. Some pet parents that live in apartments or have mobility issues that prevent them from taking their dog outside often potty train their dogs indoors.
Using these pads to help identify a doggie pee spot for your dog is beneficial. If you have access to a yard from your back, front, or side door and don’t have anything preventing you from training your dog to go outdoors, placing these pee pads near the door will help catch any accidents.
Puppies often have accidents while they wait at the door for the pet parent to open it and let them out. If your puppy is on the pee pad near the door, it will absorb any mistakes. This is also helpful for senior dogs that have a difficult time holding their urine before going outdoors.
Overall, the Four Paws Wee-Wee Standard Puppy Pads are excellent for training your puppy and for long-term use. They are available in a variety of quantities, just decide how much is a months supply for your puppy or adult dog. They are easy to use and clean up, plus the pads do an excellent job of preventing leaks from damaging your flooring.
- ULTRA ABSORBENT PUPPY TRAINING PEE PADS - Perfect for pets who live in apartments or animals that are home alone. Use with aging pets who are sick or dealing with incontinence. Line your pets bed, carrier or crate. Wipe muddy feet or soak up bath water. Line the backseat of your vehicle when traveling with your pet.
- QUICKLY POTTY TRAIN YOUR PET - Our puppy training pads are equipped with an attractant to entice & encourage your puppy to use the pad over the floor or carpet.
- SUPER-ABSORBENT 4 LAYER PROTECTION - MedNet Puppy Pads can absorb over 8 cups of liquid with 4-layers of protection! Made with Polymer technology that instantly turns liquid into a gel, preventing leaks that can damage your floor or carpet.
- LEAK PROTECTION & ODOR-ABSORBING - Our puppy mats are unlike any other mats you’ll find on the market. We’ve designed our medical-grade dog training mats with cellulose filling and leak-proof, plastic backing for next-level absorbency. Will not run or drip when moving.
- FOR TRAINING DOGS OF ALL SIZES - Small size is ideal for small breeds of dogs and puppies such as poodles, terriers, beagles, chihuahuas, dachshunds & even cats. Medium size work well with spaniels, bulldogs & sheepdogs. Large Size are great for Shepards, Dalmations, Bloodhounds & Setters. Use Large for the biggest dogs.
Are you ready to potty train your puppy or adopted dog? Adoptable dogs are available in age ranges from puppyhood to senior dog. Whether your adopted dog is a cute little puppy, a sweet gentle senior, or any age in between you need to potty train him.
These incredible Mednet Direct Ultra Disposable Puppy Pads have six layers of ultra-absorbent training pads. They are well suited for pet parents that live in apartments or homes that don’t have a yard.
These pads are great for standard training purposes such as placing them in designated pee areas throughout your home, but they are also excellent to line a dog crate, pet carrier, and dog bed. Dogs that suffer from incontinence often wet their beds and crates.
These super absorbent pee pads absorb liquid deep into the layers while keeping the top layer as dry as possible. This is especially beneficial for senior dogs that experience incontinence and rest in crates while their owner is at work or away from the house.
These puppy pads can absorb more than four cups of urine without causing leakage and stains to the floor. The six layers are made with dual polymer technology that allows urine to instantly transform into a gel.
Also, the layers contain a charcoal deodorant that reduces odors since it absorbs the smell. These dog pee pads are available in sizes ranging from small to XX-Large. They are suitable for dogs of all sizes and breeds. Just make sure you choose the correct size.
Generally, you want to select pee pads that cover the surface of the floor and little further to protect flooring. The best way to determine the size is to measure the surface of the floor around your dog as he is standing up.
Overall, the Mednet Direct Ultra Disposable Puppy Pads are excellent, super absorbent, protect your floors and reduce odor.
rocket & rex
- SAVES MONEY AND REDUCES WASTE VS DISPOSABLES - Not only more environmentally friendly than disposable potty pads, but also less expensive. Plus, pet parents will love that there is no more dealing with the mess of disposables or artificial grass throughout the day!
- BEST ABSORPTION AND ODOR CONTROL – Absorbs and retains pee and odors better than any other dog pads for extended indoor stays, and prevents tracking to protect your home's floors and rugs and keep them dry.
- TONS OF USES - Our extra-large, 30 x 36 inch pee pads are great for house breaking and training puppies, protecting your dog crate and carrier during transport, whelping pads, cat litter mat, sick, diabetic dog pads, protecting furniture and rugs from pet fur and dirt, lining a kennel and play pen, protecting surfaces post-surgery, placing under pet food bowls or litter box, and for travel with your puppy! Also great for adult and child bed wetting, mattress protector pad and cover.
- TOP QUALITY AND DURABILITY - rocket & rex pads have 4 super absorbent layers, including a waterproof backing, that will continue to provide leak-proof protection wash after wash. They’re responsibly made by a OEKO-TEX certified factory. This means that our pads don't contain, nor are they produced, using harmful substances or chemicals.
- HAPPINESS PROMISE - rocket & rex training pads’ proprietary, super absorbent and durable, 4-layer construction was engineered to keep your floors, rugs and home clean and mess free. We (well, our pups) thoroughly test all our products before we offer them to you, and we promise you won’t find better performance or quality. When you purchase a rocket & rex product, you can rest assured that you’re getting the best from a company who cares. That’s why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Are you looking for environmentally friendly dog pee pads? You don’t need to look any further. These Rocket & Rex Pee Pads are absorbent, washable, and save you lots of money.
They reduce odors, retain urine, and protect your flooring, pet bedding, car seats, and more. They are an excellent tool for house training puppies and dogs of all ages.
The dog pee pads have four absorbent layers and a waterproof backing. The entire pad is washable and re-usable. This durable pad can be used in a variety of places in the house, near the back door, on furniture, in the car, and at hotels that are pet-friendly.
You will be surprised to learn the pads maintain their absorbent layers even after you have washed them several times.
Does your dog stay in a crate when you are at work or away from home? You can place a liner in the crate to absorb accidents. This is especially helpful for dogs with incontinence issues, diabetes, and other illnesses.
These environmentally-friendly dog pee pads can also be used to protect surfaces from dirt and pet fur. They are so successful at protecting furniture and absorbing liquid pet parents often buy a set for their young children that wet the bed.
You can also use them under litter boxes, under food and water bowls and for travel. Whether you are trying to train your dog, protect your flooring and furniture, or traveling in the car, these pee pads are a must-have for all pet parents.
Overall, Rocket & Rex Pee Pads save you money, protect your flooring, help with sick dogs, are a great recovery tool for dogs that just had surgery, look stylish, and have multiple uses. They are so absorbent and strong, some parents of human children use them to protect their child’s mattress. Whether you need them for dogs or humans, they are a great buy!
There are plenty of options to choose from, but the ones shown above are extraordinary and worth trying. You won’t have to worry about leaks anymore when you use these pee pads. House training your dog is essential to his well being. It’s crucial that you begin training on the first day you bring him home.
He needs to learn the basics such as where his food and water bowls are located, where he sleeps and his designated area to go to the bathroom. Dog pee pads are a necessary tool for pet parents to successfully train their dogs.
The pads also protect your home from damage and stains to the flooring and furniture as well as reduce the smell of urine. Make sure you choose the right size pee pads for your dog and start training your dog today. Check out all the latest blog posts and reviews here.
Best Dog Pee Pads
Pee pads are a very handy tool to have for puppies, travelling, crate training and even incontinent dogs. Odor neutralizing and absorbent, save your flooring today!
- Pogi's Pee Pads
- Four Paws
- Mednet Direct
- rocket & rex