Surprisingly, Boston Terriers, also known as the “American Gentlemen” were bred originally to be fighting dogs.
This friendly, playful and affectionate dog is best known today for their companionship and as a family dog.
Boston Terriers can grow to be 1 foot, 3 inches tall and weigh 25 pounds.
These energetic dogs need a place to rest as well as a safe place to stay when you are away from the house.
Best Dog Crates for Boston Terriers
This means you need to find the best dog crates for Boston Terriers to make sure your dog has a place to call his or her own.
When choosing a dog crate, you need to consider your dog’s size, health conditions, and behavior.
You always want to choose a crate that comfortably allows your dog to stand, turn around and rest.
The following dog crates are considered the best dog crates for Boston Terriers.
Paws & Pals
- DIMENSIONS: 48" L x 29" W x 32" H + split divider + multiple doors + versatile carry handle.
- FOLDABLE: Features a convenient space saving design, allowing it to be stored practically anywhere when not in use.
- DURABLE: Made from heavy duty solid steel, high tensile strength wire, and a black electro coat finish.
- NO TOOLS REQUIRED: Versatile design allows for an extremely easy set up. Plus, it’s super simple to take apart, fold, and store.
- MULTIPLE SIZES: Available in small, medium, large, x-large, xx-large, and xxx-large.
If you are looking for a dog crate that is easy to deal with, this is the one for you.
It features a versatile design, easy to assemble, multiple doors, split divider, carry handle and durable heavy-duty solid metal.
This dog crate provides plenty of room for your Boston Terrier, they can even stretch out a bit and get a good rest.
The crate is easy to assemble, and you don’t have to worry about handling any complicated tools because no tools are necessary.
It folds up easily and fits into small spaces which is very convenient if you live in a small apartment or take your dog on trips.
The two doors are great. One is large enough for your dog to enter and exit the crate easily, the other door is perfect for placing and removing food and water dishes.
The split divider is extremely helpful, and the versatile carry handle makes it easy to move from one place to another.
If your dog is known for making a mess in his or her crate, you will be happy to learn the crate is easy to clean.
One of the easiest ways to clean the crate is to bring it outdoors and hose it down with pet soap and water, then allow it to air dry.
Overall, this crate is easy to assemble, fits in small places, easy to travel with, provides plenty of space for your dog, and the two latches provide added security to keep your dog from escaping.
Merry Pet 2-in-1
1 used from $127.43
- Wooden pet crate is convertible into a gate
- Removable plastic tray
- Easy to assemble
- Dimensions: 22. 48" D x 32. 48" W x 23. 35" H
- Interior dimensions: 19. 09" D x 29. 53" W x 22. 83" H
Are you looking for a dog crate that also looks good with your home décor?
This versatile crate provides you with two options, a dog crate or a gate.
First, the wood design brings a nice touch to any room.
It’s perfect for the living room because you can also use it as an end table to put your drinks, books, snacks and more on the top surface.
The crate measures 43.4 feet L X 28.7” W X 30.1” H.
It is easy to assemble and convert into a gate, you don’t even need any tools.
While it’s in the crate position it has an easy to clean removable plastic tray.
You can also add a flat dog bed in the crate as added comfort for your dog.
The gate design allows you to use just one panel to block the doorway, or connect the other pieces and create a long gate with two, three or four pieces.
This dog crate is perfect for the dog that loves to be around its family and owner at all times.
It provides your dog with a safe den-like place to rest, sleep and call his or her own.
You can also put a small food and water bowl in the crate with your dog while you are at work or away from the house running errands.
Overall, this crate complements most home décor themes, is easy to build and convert into a convenient gate, plus provides your dog with a safe place to sleep.
Pet Gear 4 Door
- 4 doors, including the large side door that opens up and out of the way like a garage door
- Insulated base is durable and does not crack in cold weather
- Color-coordinated plush bolster bed included for your pets comfort
- No tools needed to set up or fold down and includes storage bag for easy transport
- Rounded corners and no exposed steel edges protect you and your pet from sharp edges
Are you looking for a crate for your dog to sleep in and feel comfortable?
This amazing dog crate features four doors, an insulated base, rounded corners, steel edges, plus it’s easy to fold and set up.
The four convenient doors make using this create easy.
The large door opens up garage-style which makes it easy to put your dog in the crate.
It’s so easy to set up, you don’t even need any tools.
The materials are strong and durable and will not crack in cold weather.
The round corners of the crate are especially great if you have young children who accidentally bump into things.
It also comes with a convenient storage bag when you want to take the crate on the go.
If you travel with your dog a lot you will enjoy using the storage bag.
The crate measures 36.5” X 24.5” X 27.5” and fits Boston Terriers comfortably.
The crate comes with a matching color bed that is soft, comfortable and will help your dog feel safe and secure inside the crate.
The solid top of the crate is especially helpful since it creates a den-like feel that helps keep dogs calm when they are afraid of thunderstorms and other loud noises.
This crate is great for pet parents who love to travel with their dog and need a crate that is easy to transport and set up easy.
Overall, this is the best crate for a Boston Terrier because of its comfort level, safety features, and the wide door.
- DOUBLE DOOR KENNEL: Crate is equipped with front and side doors that latch securely with two-side bolt latches. Keep the doors open for a perfect den-like, personal space that your Dog (Cat or Puppy) will love to call home
- LEAK-PROOF PLASTIC PAN & CARRYING HANDLE: Each kennel has been innovatively designed with a leak-proof plastic pan that may be removed for cleaning as well as equipped with a detachable carrying handle that may be secured tightly to the frame to make transportation easier
- DURABLE: Made from sturdy wire steel for pets who like to scratch, bite and dig through their kennels. The crates also provide a safe place for your animal while you are away.
- COLLAPSIBLE & FOLDABLE: Easily collapses and folds down neatly for ease of transportation and storage
- DIMENSIONS: 22.5” Width x 36” Depth x 24” Height
This vibrant dog crate will add color to any room.
It features front and side doors, secure two-sided bolt latches, plastic pan, strong wire steel, and it’s easy to assemble.
The dog crate measures 22.5” W X 36” D X 24” H.
The latches are strong enough to deter dogs who like to escape from their crates.
The crate also has a carrying handle that makes it easy to move from one area to another.
It’s easy to assemble and folds into a convenient size for easy storage and transport.
The plastic pan is leak-proof and easy to clean.
You can even take it in the backyard and hose it down if needed.
The strong wire steel is strong and can withstand your dog biting and scratching it.
If your dog likes to see everything that’s going around in his or her surroundings, this crate is perfect.
They can see in every direction which is helpful for nervous dogs who like to observe their environment on a constant basis.
If your dog prefers a more safe and secure feeling adding a small blanket on top of the crate provides a den-like space.
Traveling with your dog is easy when you have this crate.
You can choose to put it in the back of an SUV fully built with your dog in it during road trips.
Or, you can fold it up to a slim convenient size and store it with your luggage.
Overall this dog crate is colorful, easy to clean, strong, and durable.
- The perfect crate for Boxers, Standard Poodles, Golden Retrievers, Labradors, and similar breeds
- Features a dual latching door to safely secure pets
- Folds for effortless storage or travel
- Includes a removable floor tray for easy cleaning and a removable divider panel for unmatched versatility
- Also available in Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large sizes
Does your Boston Terrier need extra room in his or her crate?
While Boston Terriers are a medium-sized breed, some of them have plenty of energy that requires them to have a bit more room in their crate to move around.
The ProSelect Easy comes in a variety of sizes and features a dual latching door that keeps your dog safe while you are away from home.
The crate is also easy to assemble and folds effortlessly into a convenient size.
If you like to travel with your dog this lightweight crate is easy to fold up and store while traveling.
The floor tray is easy to remove and clean.
The crate comes with a divider that is easy to remove when needed.
The crate has a convenient handle that allows you to lift and move it easily.
The large door makes it easy for your dog to enter and exit the crate.
Traveling with your pet is made easy with this durable dog crate.
You can choose to keep it fully assembled and place it in the back of an SUV during travel.
It also stores and fits perfectly in hotel rooms.
Overall the ProSelect Easy is durable, strong, prevents your dog from escaping, can withstand biting and scratching, has a convenient divider, an easy to clean tray and plenty of room for your dog.
This is considered the best dog crate for Boston Terriers because of its safety features, the variety of crate sizes available, easy to clean tray and ability to easily assemble and fold.
The dog crates shown above are considered the best crates for Boston Terriers due to the variety of versatile features.
Whether you are looking for a crate that is safe, strong, durable, decorative, comfortable.
Lightweight or easy to travel with, you will find the perfect one suited for your dog and lifestyle.
Remember when choosing a dog crate, you need to measure your dog and add a few inches on each side of the measurement to provide your dog with plenty of space.
Your dog needs to be able to stand and turn around easily and comfortably since he or she will be spending plenty of time in the crate when you are away from home.
Best Dog Crate for Boston Terriers
Choosing the best dog crate for your Boston Terrier is easy with these detailed reviews!
Paws & Pals
Merry Pet 2-in-1
Pet Gear 4 Door