From the soft flowing coat of a Golden retriever to the wiry, coarseness of a terrier, each dog’s coat needs regular grooming to keep it in tip-top condition.
But the needs of a retriever’s coat differ from those of the terrier, so it’s important to choose the best dog brush for the job.
Quick look: Top 15 Best Dog Brushes
However, there is such a wide choice of best dog brushes available that the choice can be a little bewildering.
For example, what’s the difference between a wire-pin brush and a slicker brush, and which is better suited to your dog’s coat? Will it remove the dog hair without hurting your pooch? Let’s find out.
1 used from $9.99
- ★ THE PERFECT BRUSH TO GET ALL NASTY MATS OUT OF YOUR PET’S FUR – Hertzko’s Slicker Brush gently removes Loose Hair, and eliminates Tangles, Knots, Dander and trapped Dirt. WORKS GREAT ON DOGS AND CATS WITH ALL SIZES AND HAIR TYPES!
- ★ GET RID OF MATS WITHOUT HURTING HER - The bristles are FINE bent wires designed to penetrate DEEP into the coat and is really able to groom the undercoat well without scratching your pet's skin!
- ★ EASY TO CLEAN – When you’re done brushing your pet, Simply click the button and the bristles retract back into the brush, Making is SUPER SIMPLE to remove all the hair from the brush, So it’s ready for the next time use.
- ★ YOUR PET WILL NOT ONLY ‘LOOK’ GOOD BUT ‘FEEL' GREAT TOO! – Our brush Grooms and massages for a healthy coat, increasing blood circulation and leaves your pet’s coat soft and shiny. Your Pet will love being brushed !
- ★ COMFORTABLE, STRONG, AND DURABLE- Our Slicker Brush is especially designed with a COMFORT-GRIP and ANTI-SLIP HANDLE, which prevents hand and wrist strain no matter how long you brush your pet !
A slicker is the best dog brush for removing knots and mats from a medium to long-haired dog.
Think shiny flowing coats such as the Golden retriever, Cocker spaniels, St Bernard, or Yorkshire terrier, and you get the picture.
If you’re wondering how to recognize a slicker brush from all the other best dog grooming brushes, they’re not hard to spot as they’re distinctive.
A slicker has a handle mounted with a flat paddle from which are lots of fine wire.
The idea behind the slicker is that it has a combing action to part silky hair, making it the best dog brush for long hair, whilst it locks onto knots and helps mats so that they can be painlessly groomed out.
In particular, Hertzko’s slicker brush is a great buy because it is suitable for different sized dogs, whereas the competitor’s products need to be purchased by size.
Also, the metal teeth retract to make it super easy to clean, meaning you just wipe away the trapped hair.
The Hertzko slicker has taken care of your dog’s comfort and your own. For your dog, the wire pins are bent so that they rub the skin rather than dig in.
For you, the tool has a comfort grip that makes it easy to hold during even the longest grooming session.
With outstanding dog grooming brushes reviews, you won’t get in a tangle with the Hertkzo self-cleaning slicker brush.
Easy Pet Grooming
- Features stainless steel rake with 20 round tip teeth
- Rubber coated handle for easy grip
- Gently removes tangled and matted hair
- Removes the underlying undercoat without irritation to skin
- Suitable for long hair pets
What is a grooming rake and does my dog need one?
Let’s answer that question with another. Does your dog have a double coat, made up of longer guard hairs, and a fluffy undercoat?
If your answer is “Yes”, and you want to avoid fluff balls breezing across your laminate floor and accumulating in the corners, then you need a grooming rake. Here we’re thinking Chow, Samoyed, German shepherd dogs, and Malamutes.
The undercoat rake penetrates deep into the water-resistant dog’s undercoat to drag out the dead, shed hair.
This captures and removes them on the rake and is the best brush to reduce shedding in dogs.
This is a good dog brush to improve coat condition and makes the dog more comfortable, especially in hot weather as it debulks the coat (not to mention the added benefit of reduced hair on the soft furnishings).
The rake is more heavy-duty than a slicker, to cope with denser, more wiry coats.
The Easy Pet Undercoat Rake, in particular, is sturdy and durable, whilst the design itself means you only have to apply minimal pressure to contact the undercoat.
This means less force and less chance of accidentally hurting your dog or damaging his skin.
The result is a dog with the topcoat in great condition with the undercoat thinned and shaped to perfection.
- PALM BRUSH FOR DOGS: This dog brush features 50% natural boar & 50% synthetic bristles that move easily through short & curly coats. Use to smooth & distribute oils in your pet's fur for a natural, healthy shine.
- EASY TO USE: ConairPRO Dog & Cat Pet-It brushes are made to fit seamlessly in the palm of your hand. Great for animals who are scared of large brushes, these brushes also work for grooming cats!
- PET GROOMING SUPPLIES: Grooming your cat or dog is easy when you have the right tools. We make professional-quality brushes, shears, clippers, nail grinders & more to keep your pet looking great!
- MADE TO LAST: ConairPRO Dog & Cat pet grooming tools are designed with high-quality materials for durability & performance. Our brushes, combs, shedding tools, nail grinders & more are made to last!
- SHARE THE LOVE: From slicker brushes, shedding tools & shampoo brushes to full home grooming kits, ConairPRO Dog & Cat makes quality grooming supplies & products to help you take care of your cat or dog.
When in doubt about which is the best dog hairbrush to buy, you can’t go far wrong with a bristle brush.
The Conair PRO Dogs has a 50:50 mix of natural boar and synthetic bristle, for optimum grooming performance.
You can use a bristle brush to burnish the coat of any dog, whilst those who benefit most are the short-haired dogs such as Pugs, Boston terriers, whippets, bulldogs, and short-coated Jack Russell’s.
The unique design of the Conair PRO Dogs makes it the best brush for short-haired dogs and a pleasure to use as its great ergonomic design sits comfortably in the palm, making it easy to apply long even strokes.
If you are wondering why short-haired dogs need to be brushed when the fur doesn’t matt, it’s all about coat condition.
Regularly brushing with a bristle brush massages the skin and improves the circulation, this results in healthier coat growth plus it spreads the natural oils over the entirety of the coat making for the maximum condition.
This brush has many satisfied users, with one pet parent being particularly pleased as she suffers from arthritis and finds other brushes hard to hold.
And the good news keeps on coming because her dog loves the feel of the brush and enjoys a luxurious massage/rub as he’s groomed!
- Perfect for removing hair and use with shampoo
- Massages while you brush
- Made in the USA
- Comes in two colors: raspberry and boysenberry
- Available in two sizes: small/puppy and regular
With its funky all-rubber design our next best brush for dogs may leave you scratching your head, wondering what use it is as a brush.
The Zoom Groom is epic at clinging onto shed hair and removing it from the dog’s coat which makes it the best dog brush for shedding.
The Zoom Groom is suitable for all coat types from long to short.
Whilst it won’t help knots (it will glide over the top) it will relax the skin, promote good circulation, and add a lovely gloss to the coat.
The other bonus is that this is the best brush for short hair dogs because the rubber fingers act as a massage and there’s no danger of them snagging on the skin.
The Zoom Groom is an innovative device that was designed by a dog behaviorist.
The action of this soft grooming tool against the coat mimics being licked by another dog, which means that even canine companions who are normally reticent about being groomed are happy to be brushed with a Zoom Groom.
Safari Pin Brush
- Removes dirt and debris from dog coats
- Distributes natural oils through coat for shine
- Ergonomic handle for secure grip
- Best suited for medium to large breeds
- Brush with long strokes in the direction of the hair growth
With its characteristic paddle shape and metal pins tipped with plastic, most people recognize a pin brush as it resembles a human hairbrush.
It can be used on any coat type but is the best brush for wire-haired dogs as it can cope with the springy hair.
However, many people misunderstand the uses of a pin brush, which is a finishing brush to smooth the coat down as a finishing step at the end of a grooming session.
The Safari wire is an economic price and adds a professional finish to your dog’s groom.
With the classic oval shape, the pins spaced to suit most coat types, and a wooden handle, this is one of the best brushes for dogs at this price point and is certainly handy to have in a drawer for a quick brush down daily.
$29.99 in stock
2 used from $45.99
- Stainless steel deShedding edge reaches through topcoat to safely and easily remove loose hair and undercoat
- FURejector button releases hair with ease
- Ergonomic handle for comfort and easy use
- Remove loose hair without damaging the coat or cutting the skin when used as directed
- deShedding tool for large (51-90 lbs) dogs with long hair
The most modern of grooming tools, the FURminator de-shedding tool.
These are part of a range of professional dog grooming brushes with a suitably eye-catching price to match.
The FURminator has a reputation for being the ultimate de-shedding tool. Indeed, it’s impressive to see a dog groomed with a normal slicker until no more undercoat comes out, then go over him with a FURminator and you’ll be amazed how much extra hair comes away.
This tool does come with a hefty price tag but it is guaranteed to help with the undercoat more than any other tool.
Also, you can easily clean it with a button that retracts the teeth so that you can lift the trapped hair.
A word of warning though. Grooming with a FURminator de-shedding tool is not a quick experience, mainly because it does remove each last shed hair.
Also, the teeth are hard and so be careful to only use gentle pressure or you can irritate the skin.
- ✅EXCLUSIVE --> Buy any 2 K9WAREHOUSE items and receive 15% off! No code needed.
- ✅FREE PET GROOMING EBOOK "Beyond the Bath" sent by Email - DON'T BE FOOLED BY OTHERS, THERE'S ONLY ONE FURbeast - The premium designed FURbeast removes loose dead undercoat, eliminates knots and gently prevents mats from forming on your pets topcoat. Easily remove dander while increasing healthy blood circulation brushing your pets coats
- ✅SIMPLE TO USE, NO SHARP TEETH BLADES - The FURbeast tool is fast, easy and a quick way to remove and reduce your pet's undercoat in minutes. This Deshedding tool can be used on dogs or cats, big or small. The FURbeast is more durable, and more effective than the competition. Our pet shedding brush reduces shedding by up to 90% and removes tangled and matted hair without stressful tugging. This grooming brush combs loose hair, dirt and debris from your pet's coat keeping it shiny and healthy!
- ✅NEW AND IMPROVED QUALITY - The FURbeast is soft, strong and features a durable anti-slip handle that won't break and has a 4 inch stainless steel blade with cover. Your dog or cat will really enjoy this tool!
- ✅REDUCES ALLERGIES - Deshedding tools reduce allergies in the home with regular brushing. You will reduce the likelihood and impact of allergic reactions. Regular use of pet shedding tool removes dead undercoat fur before it gets onto your furniture and clothing. This grooming brush minimizes allergens in your home and decreases housecleaning time to remove pet hair from upholstery, carpets and other surfaces.
The main reason that your dog sheds are due to the dead hairs stuck in their undercoat. It’s loosened when your dog rubs against something, which can leave your furniture and clothes with small, hard to remove souvenirs of your dog. To stop the annoying shedding issue turn to the k9konnection FURbeast Deshedding Brush for Dogs.
K9konnection’s FURbeast brush works on all types of hair. It can help with tangles, knots, and matted fur without painful tugging on your dog. When used daily, the brush can reduce shedding by up to 90%. Some veterinarians recommend this brush because of its de-shedding power that not every brush can mimic.
The blades of the brush are safe for your dog. It will not tear or tug harshly. Instead, the blades will destroy debris, and unknot tangles, and keep your dog’s coat looking healthy right from day one. It even comes with a blade guard so that the blades do not dull from banging against objects that are not your dog’s fur.
Comfort is not just for your dog when using this brush, though. Since you will be doing all the hard work your hands need to stay as comfortable as possible. The handle of the brush is made of anti-slip rubber that helps you keep a strong grip on the brush while using without straining or damaging your hands.
The best part about this brush is the collection reservoir. After you finish brushing your dog, you can take off the blade head with the click of a button. No more having to lay down blankets to catch loose hairs or vacuum up after a brushing session again. Both you and your dog will love the wonders that the k9konnection FURbeast Deshedding Brush for Dogs will bring.
Pet Grooming Glove
$13.99 in stock
- UPGRADE VERSION: With enhanced 255 silicone grooming tips, mimics the touch of your hand for a soft and relaxing massage; This flexible, slip-on grooming gloves allow you to brush away dirt and loose hair from cats and dogs
- Hair Remover: Perfect for long, short and curly haired dogs, cats, horses, and other pets, grooming the hair quickly, gently and effectively; The shedding hair sticks to the glove, making it easy to peel and throw hair away
- Bath Brush: Bathe the pets with this glove, which will clean the pet hair easily and give your pets a gentle massage without hurting their skin; Five finger design allows you to groom hard-to-reach places like tail or face
- Skin-friendly: Free from any materials which could cause skin damage; Soft rubber ensure gentle massage and grooming without painful removing of fur or scratching the skin; One size fits all, it has adjustable wrist strap for a comfortable fit
- What You Get: 2 blue DELOMO pet gloves (1 left-hand and 1 right-hand; The left-hand glove is customized for left-hander)
Some dogs may not react as well as having a brush against their bodies. Instead of getting mad at them, you can try an alternative to a pet brush, like the Delomo Gloves.
As the name states, these are brushed you wear on your hands like gloves. One size fits all with the wrist straps being adjustable thanks to the elastic design. The back of the gloves is made of breathable mesh that is lightweight and dries quickly if wet; your hands will not feel sweaty or dry when using the gloves, even for a long period.
Of course, the main feature of these grooming gloves is the brush itself. The front of the gloves is covered with 255 soft silicone tips that catch any loose hairs or fur on your dog’s coat. These gloves will work on all types of fur from soft and curly to dense and wiry.
As you brush with the gloves, they will lift up debris, tangles, knots, dander, and loose fur without harming your dog. Even better, the texture of the gloves can massage your dog’s skin to help stimulate the oils that naturally improve the softness and radiance of your dog’s coat.
For best results, spray the gloves with a bit of water to keep the loose hair from scattering; it also makes it easier to peel off the collected fur better. If you still have some stubborn fur that does not want to get off the glove place it under running water.
Then, let the gloves air dry, and you will have them ready to go for another brushing session with your dog.
If you are not pleased with the grooming gloves, do not worry. Each pair of gloves comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee where you can return the gloves for a refund or exchange them for a different pair. But with how handy these gloves are you may not want to return them.
Pet Grooming Brush
2 used from $13.95
- Best pet grooming tool! Leave behind the grooming headache, removing up to 95% of dead hair and tangles from your cat and dog easily IN JUST 10 MINUTES! Keep your furniture and floors free of pet hair while SAVING MONEY and TIME on expensive visits to the vet for pet grooming services! Get valuable grooming tips on the ‘Four Dog Care’ FREE E-book!
- A durable shedding tool! This dog and cat comb is MADE TO LAST through long years of effortless pet grooming! With the 100mm STAINLESS STEEL BLADE protected by a cover for your safety and the blade longevity and the STURDY, EASY-GRIP HANDLE, it promise top precision. It is a long-lasting deshedding tool, a MUST-HAVE pet hair remover!
- Healthy, shiny pet coat! Rid your four-legged friend of undercoat and loose hair effortlessly, and keep at bay allergies by frequently brushing them! Have your pet thankful for the professional services of a dog/cat deshedding tool and establish strong bonds between you and your four-legged friend!
- TA Thoughtful gift to all pet owners! Easy to use and causing not a speck of discomfort, this grooming brush will put a wide smile on the face of the lucky pet owner! It will relieve their dog or cat from shedding, trimming pet grooming time to just 10 minutes. Offer it on all occasions to save them time, money and effort and show off your excellent taste!
- 100% SATISFACTION: All Pet Neat products are satisfaction for life. Click Add to Cart now!
We all love our dogs, but we may not exactly love the mess that they make. One of the more annoying messes is having to deal with the fur they have shed. You do not have to struggle if you are using the Pets Neat Brush.
A premium 4-inch de-shedding comb can get under your dog’s coat to the hidden undercoat to efficiently dislodge any loose hairs or fur. With just ten minutes a day of brushing you can reduce the amount of shed fur from your dog as much as 95%.
The brush blade is made to be durable for long-lasting use, but it is also gentle that it will not pull out any fur.
As you brush the fur will remain trapped in the brush blade, so it reduces the amount of cleanup after the grooming session. To remove the debris all you have to do is press the quick-release button at the top of the brush and slip off the removable head.
You can pull off the collected bundle of fur from the brush head and toss it away along with your worries of having your clothes decorated with your dog’s coat.
You should also feel comfortable when brushing your dog’s fur as you do not want to stop brushing mid-way. The handle of the brush is made of soft, anti-slip material that is comfortable to handle, easy to use, and gives you a proper grip to control the brush better.
To better help you make sure that you are properly brushing your dog’s fur and properly taking care of your dog overall the brush comes with four free dog care ebooks. Brush up on your pet knowledge and learn how you can better spoil your pet when it comes to taking care of them.
If you are not satisfied with the Pets Neat Brush, it comes with a 100% Lifetime Money Back Guarantee where you can exchange the brush or get a full refund hassle-free, even if the brush has been used.
- NO SCRATCH & NO PAIN! – This dematting tool for dogs has 17+9 precision teeth which provide gentle and precise grooming for dogs with sensitive skin. Rounded outside, so it doesn't scratch the skin, unlike other pointed edge tools. Sharp inside, so it clears every mat and tangles safe easy & fast. Your dog will thank you for that!
- GET RID OF DOG HAIR ALL AROUND THE HOUSE – Simple 5-minute brushing will remove tons of unnecessary dead undercoat from your furry friend. An excellent choice for medium to long hair coats on all breeds. The best undercoat rake for dogs with coarse, long, curly, wiry, or thick matted coats.
- BRING OUT THE BEAUTY IN YOUR DOG – The Extra Wide 3,6 Inch Wide 2 in 1 Grooming Tool: Start with the 9 sharp teeth side for stubborn mats and tangles and finish with the 17 teeth side of the undercoat rake for faster results or thinning and deshedding. Grooming with less stress!
- ALL IN 1 TOOL – Detangling, deshedding & brushing at the same time. Easy and pleasant use for you & the best experience for your dog. The ergonomic, strong, non-slip, unbreakable handle will help you to finish the daily combing fast. Have more time to play with your puppy!
- PERFECT GIFT FOR DOG LOVERS, BUY NOW WITH CONFIDENCE – 100% Happy Dog Guarantee for these dog brushes for grooming. If you are not 100% satisfied for any reason just contact us and we will replace it or issue you a full refund.
If your dog has sensitive fur or skin, then it can be hard to find a grooming brush that will not irritate them more than hurt them. If your dog falls under that category then maybe it is time to invest in the RUBOLD.
Th RUBULD is the right tool for brushing a dog with sensitive skin. Some are made of sharp or rough metal than irritate dog’s skin, even if their skin isn’t sensitive. But RUBOLD’s brush is made of unique, “No scratch, No pain” rounded-end stainless steel teeth that prevent scratching or irritation.
It glides safely through the undercoat without pulling or snagging on any hair while leaving the topcoat smooth and shiny. The brush does not stop there, though. It also massages your dog’s skin which stimulates the production of natural oils that help maintain a healthy coat and skin.
With just five minutes a brushing a day you should start to see a major difference in how much less pet hair is clinging to you and your furniture. Dogs of all fur types will benefit from this brush and is an ideal choice for dogs with medium and long fur.
From detangling, de-shedding, and even debris removal this brush does it all. Groom your dog with confidence knowing that you are only using the best quality product on them. The extra-wide head covers more space with each brush.
You should feel comfortable using the brush as it has an ergonomic handle that fits comfortably in the palm and gives you more range of movement when brushing your dog.
Even better, the RUBOLD has a 100% Happy Dog guarantee where, if you are not satisfied with the brush for whatever reason, you can replace the brush or receive a full refund.
- Premium and Beauty -- This stripper clear all different mats, tangles and knots, 20-blades wide with solid wooden handle stripper to help pet-fancier to remove undercoat quickly and effectively, brush dead undercoat so no fur goes flying, trim dogs and cats to be a movie star
- Safe and Comfortable -- Our brush has sharp teeth to prevent pulling hairs and the rounded ends make it safer as an undercoat rake. Sharp yet curved rakes provide gently and safe dematting experience for your pets. No more pain, no more hurt
- Well-operated and Solid -- Anti-slip wooden grip makes regular combing convenient & relaxed. Long durable wooden handle and extra wide side makes shedding a happy time with pets & easy to clean. No static trouble compares with similar item which has plastic handle
- Essential and Great Helper -- Not only works great as a dematting brush or detangling comb, also use it as an undercoat comb or deshedding rake. No more nasty shedding and flying hair. And this rake is easy to clean. It’s the ideal gift of any pet grooming kit
- Excellent for All Breeds -- Especially heavy or double coated dogs, not to use on dogs with thin hair
Those shed hairs that decorate your clothes and furniture come from the undercoat of your dog. This undercoat keeps your dog warm in the winter and cools in the summer. When it comes to keeping your dog cool, the undercoat sheds its excess layers, which is where you get the shedding problems from.
To reduce shedding before it even becomes a problem use a grooming rake like the MeetWin Undercoat.
The brush head is extra wide, measuring 2 ½ inches wide and having twenty wide stainless steel blades. The teeth are sharp to help get rid of those pesky loose furs from the undercoat while also detangling it, removing knots, and removing any loose debris.
But do not worry about the brush tips hurting your dog as they are rounded and act as a safe undercoat rake.
The curved brush tips will effectively remove any loose hairs or fur and keep it trapped, so it does not go flying everywhere as you brush. Your dog will not feel any discomfort and may learn that brushing can be a fun and soothing bonding experience.
The wood handle gives the brush a chic and unique look as every brush varies in shades of color due to them being made of true wood. You will not fumble or drop this comb when you are using it as the anti-slip grip makes combing your dog convenient and relaxing.
With the durable design, you should have a brush that will last you for years to come without showing much wear, even through multiple uses.
This versatile brush is great to use on almost every fur coat, especially thick or dense coats. The only coats that would not benefit from the MeetWin Undercoat would be the thin ones as it could risk pulling out more hair than is necessary.
Pet Grooming Tool
- 2-in-1 dual head - Start with 9 teeth side for stubborn mats and tangles and finish with 17 teeth side for thinning and deshedding. Achieve faster and more professional dematting and grooming results
- Absolutely safe to your pet - No-scratch rounded outside teeth gently massage the pet skin. Meanwhile, teeth inner side is sharp enough to smoothly cut through the toughest mats, tangles and knots
- Forget about shedding - Regular brushing easily removes dead undercoat so no fur goes flying. Skin massage ensures better blood circulation promoting healthy and shiny coat. Perfect for medium and long haired pets
- Enjoy comfortable brushing - Soft ergonomic anti-slip grip makes regular combing convenient & relaxed. No-rust stainless steel teeth are ultra durable & easy to clean
- Make your grooming routine easy - With this brush you'll keep your pet attractive and home hair-free
Shedding will soon become a problem of the past for both you and your fur baby thanks to the Pat Your Pet Grooming Brush.
Get two brushes in one with this product thanks to the dual head. The brush head is made of stainless steel, so you know that it’s built to last. Start with the nine teeth side of the brush as that works to remove mats and stubborn tangles safely from your dog’s coat.
Once their coat is tangle-free, flip over to the seventeen teeth side to start removing loose or dead fur from your dog’s undercoat. Each brush head side works fast and efficiently to get their work done. While the brush head may look intimidating, it will not harm your dog.
The rounded outside will not scratch or irritate your dog’s skin yet it is still sharp enough to cut out any knots or tangles. Better yet, the rounded edges feel nice on your dog’s skin as you brush to stimulate natural and healthy skin oils.
The soft, ergonomic anti-slip handle helps you remain comfortable while brushing your dog. You do not have to worry about getting the brush wet as the stainless steel teeth are rust-proof. You do not have to worry about clean up as all the fur your brush stays trapped on the comb until you remove the bundle of hair.
This is the perfect grooming brush to give to pet-loving owners, especially since it comes with an engravable pet tag.
If you are ever not satisfied with the Pat Your Pet do not be afraid to contact for support. You can contact the company directly, and they will work with you to send you a replacement or give you a full refund.
GoPets Double Sided
- GREAT PIN AND BRISTLE BRUSH FOR ALL COATS. The double sided brush ensures the right comb regardless of if the pet has short, medium or long hair.
- COMFORTABLE GROOMING. The rounded ends on the pin brush makes it easy and comfortable for dogs and cats and the non-slip handle conforms to hand no matter how it is held.
- EASY AND FAST GROOMING. With the bristle side easily knock off loose hair and dirt while getting a beautifully groomed coat for dogs or cats with the pin brush side
- GET RID OF MATS AND LOOSE HAIRS. The bristles are a soft yet firm nylon with rounded pins designed to penetrate deep into the coat and is really able to groom the undercoat well without scratching the pet's skin.
- BRUSHING HAS NEVER BEEN SIMPLER. A double sided brush meets all grooming needs. The bristle brush side helps knock off loose hair or dirt and the pin brush side helps with finishing and combing
For a grooming brush that gives you not one, but two different grooming experiences use the GoPets Professional Double Sided Brush.
The pin brush side is ideal for dogs with longer fur or with double coats, like Huskies. This side of the brush helps with combing or removing any debris that is caught within your dog’s coat.
Knots and tangles will have nowhere to hide as they are efficiently removed. As well, the pin brush side works wonder on leaving your pup’s coat so soft and shiny you will not be able to stop petting them.
Now let’s turn to the bristle side of the brush. This side is ideal for removing loose dirt and fur, or it can be used on dogs with a short coat. The bristles are soft and densely packed and can be used on most types of short coats.
The rounded ends are molded right into each pin when the metal is cast instead of being dipped in plastic, and it will not wear down or bristle over time.
Your dog should not feel any irritation from either side of the grooming brush. Thanks to the ventilation holes and non-toxic silicone handle you should have no problem adjusting to your dog’s body or how they move while you brush.
You can help not only your dog but other dogs when you purchase the GoPets Professional Double Sided Brush. A portion of their profits goes to animal charities so that shelter pets too can have an amazing grooming experience along with getting the care that they need.
- 【DOG RUBBER BRUSH & BATH BRUSH】 - Pecute massage brush for dogs not only can remove the loose dirt hair, but when taking a shower,the dog grooming comb can make more delicate bubbles, the silicone comb can massage the skin since its needle can make the bath liquid penetrate the skin and achieve a better cleaning effect.
- 【HEALTHY &SMOOTH BRUSH】 - Handcrafted bamboo handle with smooth and glossy surface, will avoid causing skin allergies for you and your pet. Massage brush for dogs is adopted ergonomic design, reducing fatigue, more comfortable and effortless for long-term use.
- 【EASY TO CLEAN BRISTLE BRUSH】 - No crisscross pesters & knots any more! Simply remove the fur from bath brush and wash with running water. Dry it in time!
- 【GROOMS AND MASSAGES FOR A SHINNY COAT】 - Pecute pet silicone bath brush can effectively remove some loose hair.This massage brush keeps dog hair looking beautiful and also helps your dog feel good. Your dog receives benefits from daily brushing which includes better circulation and a shiny coat
- 【HOW TO CONTACT US】- If you have any problems, plz let our friendly and responsive after-sales support team know. ① Click ''Your Orders'' - ''Problem with order'' - ''Contact Seller''. ② Click into seller on the product page, click the button '' Ask a question'' to contact us.
You get a two in one brush with the Pecute Dematting. The natural wild boar bristle side of the comb evenly brushes over your dog’s fur to gently massage their skin and remove loose debris and fur from their coats.
The best feature of this brush is the bath brush side. When bathing your dog, its soft rubber brushes will gently massage/rubs your dog’s coat and help stir up more cleansing bubbles. As you brush, it will also remove excess or loose hair and remove any mats or knots.
You will not have to worry about fur going down the drain as the brush traps the loose fur until you remove it. Or, you can remove the fur by placing it under running water. Let the brush air dry, and you will have it ready for another brushing session soon.
The handcrafted bamboo handle is both easy for you to hold and grip as you brush and will not cause any allergic reactions in either of you.
With regular brushing, you should start to see that your dog’s coat is fluffier and shinier than ever before thanks to the Pecute Dematting. It also comes with a one-year warranty where you can exchange it for a new comb or get a full refund if you are not satisfied with the comb, no questions asked.
$10.99 in stock
- Easy to Clean Pet Grooming Brush Removes Mats,dander and trapped dirt,Rotatable Slicker Brush-Easy to clean various places Suitable for Long and Short Hair.
- Pet Slicker Brush doing massage for your pet is good for preventing skin disease and increasing blood circulation.and leaves your pets coat soft and shiny.
- Our Pet Brush is Simple design specially designed with a comfort-grip and anti-slip handle, which prevents hand and wrist strain no matter how long you brush your pet!
- Pet Massage Brush massage for your pet is good for preventing skin disease，Massaging particles won't scratch your pet，and increasing blood circulation.
- Glendan Dog Brush Warranty: 90 Days no question ask money back. 365 Days Quality Guarantee and Life time Friendly Customer Service
We’ve seen some more advanced pet brushes, but nothing can go wrong with a simple yet effective brush, like the Glendan Dog Brush.
The massaging bristles will not scratch your dog’s skin but, instead, it will massage/rub them so that it stimulates natural and healthy skin oils that will increase blood circulation and prevent skin diseases.
Of course, this brush works wonders on your dog’s coat. It is a versatile brush that works on coats of all types, no matter the length. It removes knots, mats, dander, dirt, and, especially, trapped fur.
As you brush the fur will remain on the comb, not on your floor, and can easily be removed by hand once you are done brushing. You can even use this brush when your dog’s coat is wet to remove any trapped debris from their coat better.
The 360-degree turning head gives you more flexibility to move with your dog instead of making them stay still. You will feel comfortable brushing your dog as well since the comfort-grip and anti-slip handle prevents hand and wrist strain no matter how long you brush your dog.
Each Glendan Dog Brush comes with a 90-day Money-Back Guarantee where you can receive a refund, no questions asked. But the guarantees do not end there as it also comes with a 365-day quality guarantee and Life-Time Friendly Customer Service where representatives of Glendan will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
So when looking for the best dog brush for your short-haired or long-haired dog there are many factors to consider, it is always going to hard to make the right choice. When browsing all the available options don’t overlook the latest reviews that users have posted on the product pages, this is just another tool to help assist your decision.
For all and other dog-related content visit our homepage here or check out our detailed brush reviews for these specific breeds:
- Golden Retrievers
- Australian Shepherds
- St Bernards
- German Shepherd
- Shih Tzus
- Furminators for German Shepherds
- Furminators for Husky’s
Best Dog Brushes
The top 15 Best Dog Brushes on the market. Read on to find out which brush will best suit your dog's situation!
- Hertzko Slicker
- Easy Pet Grooming
- ConairPRODogs Pet
- KONG ZoomGroom
- Safari Pin Brush
- FURminator deShedding Tool
- k9konnection FURbeast
- Pet Grooming Glove
- Pet Grooming Brush
- MeetWin Undercoat
- Pet Grooming Tool
- GoPets Professional
- Pecute Dematting Comb
- Glendan Dog Brush