Dobermans may look like tough guard dogs, but at heart, they’re big softies who love nothing more than cuddling up in the living room for a movie night with their family.
But, as such a large dog breed, the chances are that you don’t want them climbing up onto the couch with you!
Well, fear not my dear dog-owning pal, because that doesn’t mean that Fido is destined to a movie in relative discomfort – instead, you can do what the best doggie parents do and buy him one of the best dog beds for Dobermans so that he has his very own chill zone.
We’ve put together a nap-inducing list of the ultimate in cozy, comfortable, and aesthetically pleasing dog beds for you to choose from. But, it is worth mentioning, your kids might end up trying to climb in with the dog now!
Best Dog Beds for Dobermans
- ✔️Your Spoiled one spends more than half its life sleeping. A KOPEKS memory Foam Bed Will immediately become their favorite spot!
- ✔️Special loving: great for pets with Arthritis or joint and muscle issues and removable and washable cover
- ✔️Dimensions: 35”L x 28”w x 5. 5” thick memory foam plus a 2. 5” thick pillow
- ✔️Premium memory foam: hypo-allergenic - Compare to therapeutic foam found in high end mattress stores
- ✔️Double layer protection – interior cover: 5. 5” thick Orthopedic Memory Foam with a waterproof Fabric Zippered Cover exterior cover: soft, plush Suede with an Ant-Slip bottom zippered cover
A Doberman dog bed is ideally large, durable, super comfortable and inviting enough for your puppy to plop his cute self on it anytime he pleases. The KOPEX covers all these criteria and more.
- Size – 35”L x 28”W x 5.5”H
- Material – Memory foam and water-resistant fabric
- Colors – Grey and Chocolate Brown
- Easy to Clean – YES
- Why We Recommend – Comes with a pillow and waterproof liner; has a memory foam orthopedic system
Made from 5.5” Thick Orthopedic Memory Foam, this dog bed will make your Dobie feel like he’s sleeping in a sea of clouds.
This premium memory foam is hypoallergenic and comparable to memory foam found in high-end mattress stores. And if this wasn’t already enough comfort, this bed also comes with a 2.5” thick pillow.
This dog bed will definitely become your Doberman’s favorite spot in the house because it is designed with his comfort in mind. Moreover, its fabric cover is soft, plush, has an anti-slip bottom, and is also washable, making cleaning the cover as easy as throwing it in the wash.
This dog bed is made for all dogs but is especially good if your dog suffers from arthritis, joint, or muscle issues. Sleep is a great time for healing and making sure that you give your puppy the best sleep, will also help them heal or be in less pain.
- Made with memory foam
- Great for pets with arthritis or joint and muscle issues
- Comes with a removable, washable cover and a pillow
- Has double layer protection
- Anti-slip rubber for an excellent fit
- Easy to clean
- Less durable than other options
- The cover is not waterproof
Although comfortable, this option may not work well for you if your puppy is incontinent or you feel they might have an accident on the bed. The cover of the KOPEX is not waterproof, and liquids will seep through to the foam.
The Dog's Bed
- Orthopedic memory foam waterproof dog bed. XL Grey with Black Piping (Easy Clean Cover) 43.5 x 34 x 4 inches with 10 inch bolster sides. Solid 2” high density, orthopedic memory foam over a solid 2” base of high stability support foam with covers designed so that your bed fits your home decor seamlessly and your dog can stay close to the family
- A prudent preventative measure for younger dogs of breeds predisposed to joint conditions, ensuring your dog’s joints remain mobile into their senior years, improving their quality of life and keeping your dog healthy and active for longer
- Therapeutic bed designed to provide relief and comfort to tripawds, dogs with joint conditions such as hip and elbow dysplasia, arthritis, patella luxation, osteochondritis and other conditions such as torn cruciate ligaments so they can get the rest they need. Prevents elbow calluses as well as pressure sores due to immobility during illness or post-surgery
- Mattress designed for dogs with reduced mobility who have difficulty stepping up to excessively high mattresses. Bolsters provide neck support and ensure that your dog doesn’t roll off the bed
- Bed comes with removable covers that are easy to wash, quick-drying and include a waterproof mattress protector to catch accidents associated with incontinence
Your Doberman might redefine what it means to “work like a dog.” Why not give him a comfortable bed to help him demonstrate just how hard that is! The Dog’s Bed will do the trick with its therapeutic memory foam and bolster-sided design.
- Size – 36”L x 27.5”W x 4”H, with 9” bolster sides
- Material – Memory foam
- Colors – Brown Plush, Grey, Grey Plush
- Easy to Clean – YES
- Why We Recommend – Has sides, is waterproof, available in “plush” which makes the bed softer for your Dobie
This dog bed is made for all pooches but is especially perfect for larger dogs who are recovering from an injury or have developed arthritis or joint pain.
Its high-density memory foam makes it a great base to lay on, providing great support and optimal space for recovery. Its material is also hypoallergenic, so it’s not only comfortable but safe for your Dobie.
The outer layer comes off and is washable on a gentle cycle. Although washable, this layer is not waterproof, so if your puppy is incontinent or may have accidents, this option may not be the best for you. Having said that, this dog bed is ideal for setup both indoors and outdoors due to its easy-clean properties.
- Large bed with larger sizes available
- Has bolstered sides for the comfort of your puppy
- Made with high-density memory foam
- Hypoallergenic material
- The outer layer is removable and washable
- Good for use indoors and outdoors
- Excellent if your dog is injured or recovering
- Available in a selection of colors
- The outer layer is not waterproof
- If your dog is a chewer, this may not be the best option for you
Available in a series of colors and plushness, the Dog’s Bed will fit any indoor or outdoor decor.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: ①Solid Memory Foam base for perfectly to your pet's body for maximum comfort;②Memory Foam using flame retardant material;③The Bottom Material of the dog bed comes with built-in nonslip rubber backing④Inner cover perfect for senior dog with occasional accident;⑤The fabric offers unmatched warmth and comfort;⑥The bolster is big and fluffy which is relax breathable and good resilience.
- BETTER DESIGN:①The base high-density memory foam can provide the ultimate sleep experience with superior overall comfort and to last;②The bottom is lined with to avoid the bed from ever sliding around;③Soft & Full comfy PPcotton-padded Bolsters (couch arms) surround a whole circle can protect your pet's neck.④The hidden zipper of this orthopedic dog bed makes the product look better;⑤Internal liner to protect memory foam from liquids.
- EASY To MAINTAIN:①Removable cover is machine washable,simply remove the cover, zip closed ②Easy to find & Remove hair;③Do not immerse in water for long time& tumble dry ,Line dry better
- GIFTS:Squeaker toys as gifts(Bone shape)
- SIZE: Measuring from outside of bolster 36'' x 27'' x 8''. Sleeping area inside bolster: 29'' x 20''. The memory foam base 33.5'' x 23.5''x 3''. Ideal for Medium to Large size dogs and also great for multiple smaller dogs.
If lounging was an Olympic sport, your Doberman would be the gold winner! Let him lounge in style with the Joyelf.
- Size – 38”L x 28”W x 8″ H
- Material – Quality memory foam
- Colors – Neutral colors, one style available
- Easy to Clean – YES
- Why We Recommend – Comes with a free squeaky toy and is orthopedic with high-quality solid memory foam
Made with high-quality solid memory foam, this is a great option for your puppy if they are older and need a bit more love from their bed or if you simply want to give them the most comfort possible.
This dog bed can be set up both indoors and outdoors as it has a removable cover that is easy to clean. Washing instructions come with the product and are to be followed for proper maintenance of the bed. The cover is waterproof and can also be easily wiped with a wet cloth.
This option comes in one color coordination, but it is very stylishly designed with piping and an orange, beige, black, grey color scheme that will go with any interior or outdoor setup.
- Solid memory foam base
- Designed for maximum comfort with bolsters
- Flame retardant material
- Non-slip rubber backing and waterproof coating included
- Made with breathable material
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Comes with a bone-shaped squeaky toy
- Can hold up to a 100lbs doggie
- The fabric is not very durable
- If your Dobie is a chewer, there are better options out there
- Only one style available
- No larger sizes available
If your Dobie has been a really good boy, you can treat them to the bone-shaped squeaky toy that comes with the Joyelf at no extra charge. How’s that for a good deal?
6 used from $47.38
- Designed with extra care, your pet's comfort is our priority, Your dog will get a solid night's sleep in this luxurious bed, The cushioned plush poly-fill bolster provides your dog exceptional comfort, even for dogs with joint pain or arthritis
- Water-resistant liner and human-grade mattress foam, this orthopedic bed has been put to the test proven to be durable and long lasting
- Bed Size: 36in x 28 in x 9 inch, Huge clearance is perfect for a couple smaller pets who like it cozy or 1 medium dog or 1 large dog breed up to 75lbs, Great head, hip and bone support
- Pet-Loving parents will score major points from their dogs with this new, ideal and comfy bed
- Easy to Clean: Soft, removable cover is durable, and machine-washable, You can remove the cover anytime with the YKK pure metal zippers and keep your pet's bed clean, Non-skid, non-slip bottom, Fur and Hair resistant & anti-tear cover
Your Doberman will be very comfortable laying on the Friends Forever for hours on end. Get him this bed, and you will truly be his best-friend-forever.
- Size – 36”L x 28”W x 9”H
- Material – High-quality memory foam
- Colors – Pewter and Cocoa
- Easy to Clean – YES
- Why We Recommend – Comes with a limited 1-year warranty so you can try this dog bed risk-free
Like the other options, this is made with high-density memory foam that will provide support for your doggie’s bones and joints. However, this also has a cushioned plush poly-fill bolster to provide extra support and comfort. If your puppy has arthritis or any joint pain, this dog bed is an excellent solution for you.
It has a water-resistant liner, and if accidents in bed happen, the liquid won’t leak into the mattress. Water-resistant abilities also make it possible for you to wipe the bed clean, quickly and easily. The outside cover is removable and can be washed as well.
It is recommended that the washing instructions that come with the bed are followed for proper maintenance of the bed.
The bed comes with a non-skid and non-slip bottom so that it will stay in place no matter how rambunctious your puppy can get.
- Made with high-quality memory foam
- The liner is water-resistant
- Great support for your Dobie
- Larger sizes available
- Your purchase is covered by a limited 1-year warranty
- Easy to clean
- Non-skid and non-slip bottom
- Fur and hair resistant
- The zipper is low quality
- Can come with a chemically smell
Our most favorite thing about Friends Forever is that you can try it risk-free. With a one-year limited warranty, you are free to see if it works for your puppy and get your money back if you are not 100% satisfied.
- CALIBRATED FOR BIG DOGS: Available in Large, XL, Giant XXL dog bed sizes. Too powerful for small dogs.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: University of Pennsylvania study data showed less pain, more mobility after using a Big Barker for just 28 days.
- 10 YEAR WARRANTY: American made therapeutic foam is the best quality you'll find in orthopedic dog beds. Won't flatten or pancake over time.
- MADE IN THE USA: Handmade by experienced craftsmen and craftswomen in our small Pennsylvania workshop.
- EASY TO CLEAN: machine washable. 100% Micro-suede cover. Soft to the touch, looks great in your home.
With its many color options and unbeatable comfort, the Big Barker is a great dog bed option for your Doberman. Big Barker specializes in larger dog breeds, and they know how to make a comfortable bed that supports and refreshes your pooch while they sleep.
- Size – 48”L x 30”W x 7”
- Material – Quality foam and microfibre covers
- Colors – Burgundy, Charcoal Grey, Khaki, Chocolate
- Easy to Clean – YES
- Why We Recommend – Created with a built-in headrest for the comfort of your pooch and a 10-year warranty to boot!
This product comes with a ten-year warranty, which is a unique type of warranty for a dog bed. If at any time for ten years, you are unsatisfied, you are able to make use of the warranty.
With wear and tear, some beds tend to flatten but not this one! This is made with therapeutic foam, and its quality truly is remarkable. This is also because these beds are all handmade by craftspeople in California in a workshop that has been manufacturing furniture for years.
Maintaining this dog bed clean is also easy. The cover is made from microfibre and is machine washable.
- Made with larger dogs in mind with American made therapeutic foam
- Made in the USA by craftsmen and craftswomen in a Californian workshop
- Easy to clean and machine washable
- The cover is made from microfibre and will complement the interior of your home
- Comes with a ten-year warranty
- Designed not to flatten over time
- Much higher price point than other options
The one downside of this product is the price point, which is higher than most other dog beds that are large enough for your Doberman. Having said this, the quality of the Big Barker is unparalleled, and it’s a great value for money.
For a dog bed that will stand the test of time, we chose The Dog’s Bed as our winner.
Not only is this bed made from durable materials, but with the memory foam filling – it will help to keep your dog’s joints healthy for the long run too!
Big enough for your Doberman to stretch out, this dog bed features three whole sides of bolster cushions, giving your sleepy pooch somewhere comfy to rest his head after a strenuous day of play!