The loveable Corgi, adored by all, not least the Queen of England who has owned more than thirty of this butt wiggling dog breed.
Their short legs, smiling mouths, alert ears, and fluffy bodies make the Corgi a breed that every dog lover and non-dog lover alike can’t fail to utter the obligatory “Aww” when seeing one in the street.
A great hiking buddy, this active breed is also at home curled up on his bed in front of the TV!
Best Dog Beds for Corgis
If you’re currently on the lookout for one of the best dog beds for corgis then look no further, we’re going to run through five of our favorite beds for this short-legged dog breed.
Rather surprising to many dog lovers is the fact that there are two different breeds of Corgi, the Pembroke, and the Cardigan – both breeds are incredibly similar which is perhaps why not many will notice that the “Corgi” is in fact made up of two dog breeds!
- American Kennel Club Casablanca Round Pet Bed is 100% Safe for Animals, Adults & Kids and the environment
- Luxury, plushed bed to accommodate the most common pet sleeping styles - cuddlers and liners. Designed for cats and small dogs, kittens and puppies. Size 21x6'' inch. Not for dogs with teathing behavior
- Extra plush stuffed pad supports pet body, while reducing stress on aching joins and muscles. Perfect for senior dogs, pets with arthritis, hip dyspepsia, or other joint, bone or muscle disorders
- The earth-tone fabric blends with the surrounding decor so your pet can stay comfortable and your home can stay stylish. Nest-like walls give your pet a good support while reducing exposure to drafts, extra plush rim and cozy interior offers a feeling of comfort and security
- All new, recycled materials. Machine washable, fits standard washing machines. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
This cozy oval cushion is one of the best dog beds for Corgis, with bolster cushions on the entire outer edge of the bed, it gives your dog a great level of support while they fall into a deep slumber.
While the bed has a reasonable amount of filling, it doesn’t make the bed too high for your short-legged pooch to comfortably step into.
The outer fabric of the bed is designed to withstand rough and tumble, and the inner sleep area is extra soft for added comfort to your pooch.
Coming in twelve colors, you can definitely find an aesthetic that will fit with your home’s decor, including beige, blue, brown, chocolate, dark brown, gray, green, light blue, red, sage, tan, and taupe!
While the bed states that its machine washable and able to be dried in the tumble dryer, the filling tends to bunch up and needs a great deal of fluffing up to make everything lie flat again.
- Bolter cushions
- Generous filling
- Resistant outer fabric
- Super soft inner fabric cover
- Comes in twelve colors
- Sizing is much smaller than expected
- After washing the filling bunches up
- Will not work for a dog that likes chewing
- Cushions flatten very quickly
- The fabric cover is much thinner than it appears in photos
- External dimension 34" x 24" x 12", internal dimension 23" x 15"x 6", weight 11 Lbs; Please add extra 6-12" to the length of your dog in favorite sleeping position to confirm the bed size. Designed like a sofa, this lounge bed provide a soft and cozy place for your pet to rest and relax
- This sophisticated bolstered dog bed will be delivered with Rolled up cover. Unwrap the cover and stuff it. For a better bed shape, be sure to flip the stuffing before you get them into the cover.
- Made of thick microsuede fabric, scratching-resistant. Filled with 100% Recyclable eco-friendly micro fiber. Ideal blend of comfort and durability
- Microsuede soft cover is fully removable and washable. The durable YKK zips makes it easy to unzip the bed and toss the outer COVER into the washing machine for a deep clean. Machine-washable with similar color items in cold water on the gentle cycle. Tumble dry
- Picture was taken from a 34" x 24" x 12" bed
One of the only dog beds we’ve seen with the famously high-quality YKK zippers!
This adorable dog bed set comes with the bed itself, zip on covers, and a bonus bone-shaped cushion with matching cover.
Machine washable, just zip off the covers and throw into the washing machine, and then the tumble dryer on a low setting!
Replacing the covers onto the bed after washing and drying is somewhat tedious and would be better for two people to attempt as for one person it can get somewhat frustrating.
This dog bed from Blueberry Pet comes in ten adorable color options, with baby pink/blue, baby blue/beige, mahogany/beige leaves, pink/beige leaves, blue/champagne beige, paisley/champagne beige, paisley/tango red, and tango red/champagne beige.
If you fancy a new color, one of the great things about the Blueberry Pet range is that you are able to buy select covers for the bed separately.
- High-quality YKK zips
- Soft microsuede cover
- Overstuffed bed for extra comfort
- Machine washable and tumble dryer safe
- Comes with bone-shaped cushion
- Beds are smaller than stated
- Not chew proof
- Zipping on covers isn’t very easy
- Some beds come with faulty zippers
- Base cushion isn’t as substantial as expected
2 used from $14.07
- heavy duty canvas and Soft Plush with waterproof and skid free base
- Zippered opening for easy cover removal waterproof lining for easy cleaning
- Dimensions: 28-inchL by 22-inchW by 5-inchH
- Item would expand after opening from packaging as it is compressed and packaged.
- Size: Medium
This flat style dog bed from Armarkat is one of the best beds for Corgis for a number of reasons, firstly the step up onto the bed is reasonably low, ideal for the older pooch, or those suffering from joint problems.
With a stain-resistant, washable cover, you can easily zip off and throw it in the wash to keep your Corgi’s bed looking brand new for the long run!
And for the multi-breed household, you can even buy this bed in multiple sizes meaning that your home will look neat with matching beds rather than higgledy-piggledy dog beds galore!
Corgis are an incredible breed, with their joyful nature, an abundance of energy, and ability to cheer up anyone with those wiggly butts – but does your fluff ball have a tendency towards playing rough on his bed?
Well, fear not – with the heavy-duty canvas cover this is as close to tearing and chew-proof that a comfortable dog bed can be.
The interior of the bed, the sleeping area, is instead covered in a plush fabric to give your four-legged friend the very best sleep zone designed to encourage rest and quiet behavior.
- Heavy-duty canvas cover
- Super soft plush center sleep area
- Zip-off cover for easy cleaning
- Machine washable
- Low step up
- Needs to be left to expand once opened
- Not a firm mattress, more like a pillow
- Poor zip quality
- Uneven padding distribution
- Puffier and more rounded than the photo appears
- Comfort- The Milliard 4" Dog Bed offers the perfect combination of support and luxe comfort by combining a sturdy foam base with a luxe memory foam layer.
- Quality- Made from durable materials and superior workmanship for a longer lasting bed.
- Convenience- The washable cover zips off and goes in the washing machine for easy care.
- Tested- The rubber grips on the underside of the cover are non-slip, and all our foam is certified by CertiPUR to be low VOC and free of heavy metals.
- Size- The medium dog bed measures 34in.x22in.x4in.
The Milliard Premium is covered by an antimicrobial, waterproof cover that can be removed from the main bed and washed in the washing machine to keep your pups bed spick and span.
With a supportive memory foam base that is approved by CertiPur US, the American bedding certification program to ensure that companies use environmentally friendly products – among many other requirements.
The bed has anti-slip dots on the base to keep this bad boy in place even when your dog decided to take running leaps into his bed!
Unfortunately, the dots do seem to come loose after a few washes.
Another issue with the bed is the fact that the zipper for the cover has a tendency to become stuck, and difficult to move over time.
Coupled with the fact that the cover isn’t fully waterproof – meaning that more frequent washes are required, it makes this a bed that doesn’t have a very long life.
- CertiPur US certified memory foam fill
- Non-slip base
- Machine washable and tumble dryer safe
- Waterproof cover
- Orthopedic support
- Anti-slide dots tend to come off after several washes
- The bed is firmer than expected
- Sizing runs small
- Poor zipper quality
- Not fully waterproof
- Medium dog bed fits 30-inch long dog crates & works great as a stand-alone pet bed | Pet bed is ideal for medium dog breeds weighing up to 26 - 40 pounds; Pet bed is not ideal for excessive chewers
- TURN YOUR DOG'S CRATE INTO THEIR FOREVER HOME; Use pet bed in conjunction with their dog crate to entice your pet to use their crate
- Pet bed features ultra-soft fleece top & comfortable padded polyester bolster cushion around the perimeter for dogs to lay their head on
- Ideal dog bed for folding metal dog crates, dog carriers & dog houses; This specific size fits a 30-inch MidWest iCrate, Life Stages & Ultima Pro dog crate
- EASY MAINTENANCE PET BED: 100 % machine washable & dryer friendly with a 1- Year MIDWEST QUALITY GUARENTEE Manufacturer's Warranty
This lightweight dog bed is the ideal comfy addition to your dog’s crate when traveling, it’s also a great option for your dog in warm weather, or if he’s not a fan of the big plush beds!
For a simple bed, this dog bed still has everything your dog could need, including bolster cushions, and a fleecy cover.
Many owners will purchase a lightweight bed such as this one to give their dog a few weeks prior to them having to stay in a doggie hotel.
This gives your dog time to get used to the bed, and for the bed to pick up the scent of your home, then when you drop your dog off for his holiday he has something with him that makes him immediately feel safe, secure, and at home!
Pack this bed up, fold it up, throw it in a bag – whatever you do, just pull it out and it will pop back to its original shape and be ready for your pooch to jump aboard.
- Ideal for use in a crate
- Lightweight, ideal for travel
- Bolster cushions for additional support
- One year warranty
- Machine washable and dryer safe
- Sizes run small
- If your dog likes to “dig” in his crate this can tear easily
- Minimal padding
- The cover sheds
- Fabric is quite harsh
The Armarkat Pet Bed Mat in Ivory was our top Corgi bed pick!
With an easy step up for this short-legged breed, this bed will even work for older dogs, and those suffering from joint problems.
With a heavyweight canvas cover, we loved the durability of this bed, and the fact that it was heavier than most other beds was actually a plus – at only 3.7 lbs this isn’t too heavy to carry around but it’s just heavy enough to stay in place and not slide across the floor when your corgi leaps onto it