Are you searching for the best dog crates for Rottweilers?
Adult males weigh up to 132 pounds and stand 27 inches tall. Females weigh up to 106 pounds and stand 25 inches tall.
They have short, thick, double-coated hair that is black, mahogany or tan. Rottie’s are obedient, devoted, good-natured and fearless.
They fit into the family dynamic perfectly when trained well.
They were excellent at herding livestock in the past but are best known today as a family dog, police dog, and guard dog.
As an owner of a Rottweiler, you understand the demands required for raising this special dog.
One of the main things you will need besides food, water and toys is a sleeping quarter that is large enough to comfortably fit your adult size Rottweiler.
If you have been searching for the perfect crate for your Rottie, you will be happy to see the excellent options below.
5 Best Dog Crates for Rottweilers
|EAN List||EAN List Element: 6940030000400|
|Item Dimensions||Height: 3250; Length: 4820; Weight: 9126; Width: 3700|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Package Dimensions||Height: 728; Length: 4820; Weight: 9126; Width: 3250|
|Product Group||Pet Products|
|Product Type Name||PET_SUPPLIES|
|Title||Sliverylake 3XL 48" Dog Cage Crate Kennel - Heavy Duty Double Door Pet Cage w/Metal Tray Wheels Exercise Playpen (48", Black)|
Your Rottie will feel calm and comfortable in this durable heavy-duty steel frame dog crate.
The door dimensions are 27.4” (H) x 18.9” (W) and the overall crate dimensions are 48.8 (L) x 33” (W) x 37” (H).
The Silverylake is one of the best because it is equipped with plastic trays so you can easily clean up after your dog and four wheels for easy movement with two of the wheels locking for safety
An added convenience includes the door located on top of the crate so you can have easy access to your dog.
The entire crate is built and welded so your dog can’t escape. Even the best escape artists can’t get out of this crate.
The crate is large and might be difficult to fit into small spaces.
But overall, it’s the best dog crate for Rottweilers because of its durability, large space, easy movability, and easy to clean tray.
An added bonus is the fact that you can place your dog’s water and food bowl in the crate with him and he will still have plenty of room to stand, move and sleep.
You can even add a few toys and a blanket too.
If your Rottie experiences anxiety during thunderstorms and tends to jump around in his crate, this crate is strong enough to keep him inside the crate and provide a safe den for his security.
The Silverylake is also well known for its ability to withstand the strongest attempts at breaking through.
- ★ 48 INCH HEAVY DUTY LARGE CRATES- Heavy duty steel frame, strong and durable. Overall Dimensions: 48.8"L X 33"W X 37" H Door Dimensions: 27.4" H X 18.9" W
- ★ EASY TO CLEAN & MOVE-The two removable bottom trays, a washable metal pan and a floor grate, make clean up more conveniently. The Caster increase the mobility of cage. Two front wheels have locks so it can prevent accidental movement and keep cage securely in place.It could be foldable and take to travel or any other places.
- ★ DOUBLE DOOR & LACHES DESIGN-This dog cage features both top and side door access. It is not only suitable for big dog in and out but also convenient for owner to feed. Heavy duty slide-bolt latch securely locks dog crate door in place keeping your dog safely inside their pet home.
- ★ FIT FOR DOGS- Afghan; Bloodhound; Doberman Pinscher; Greyhound; Otterhound; Akita ; Bouvier Des Flandres; Dogue De Bordeaux; Komondor; Rottweiler; Alaskan Malamute; Briard; German Shepherd; Kuvasz; Samoyed; Anatolian Shepherd; Bullmastiff; Giant Schnauzer; Newfoundland; Siberian Husky; Bernese Mountain Dog; Collie; Greyhound; Old English Sheepdog; Weimaraner;
- ★CRATES FOR DOGS INDOOR AND OUTDOOR: Foldable and stowed, can be used outdoors and indoors
Does your beloved Rottweiler try to escape his or her current crate?
As a pet parent, this can be worrisome.
The good news is, you can set your worries aside when you use this heavy-duty crate.
The strong and durable steel frame will keep your dog safe inside the crate, even if he or she attempts to escape.
The overall dimensions are 48.8”L x 33”W x 37”H, door dimensions (27.4”H x 18.9”W), tray dimensions (46.9”L x 31.5”W).
Features include steel tray, four casters for easy moving, double doors, easily folds, easy to assemble, and two latches on the front door. Rottweilers are smart and often escape their crates.
Pet owners can rest easy knowing each bar on the crate has been firmly welded to help prevent dogs from escaping.
The grated floor allows for a clean crate and easy clean up with the steel tray located below the flooring.
This crate is large enough to keep nervous dogs comfortable by allowing plenty of space to move around.
If you have been struggling with keeping your dog inside his or her crate, this model will stand up to the best canine escape artists.
An added benefit is the option to lock the wheels in place to prevent accidental movement.
If you have left your dog in his or her crate at one spot and came home to find the crate has moved to a different spot, the locked wheels will definitely be a benefit to you and your dog.
- Premium-grade construction: Commercial-quality steel construction provides a heavy-duty, solid framed pet crate expertly crafted and designed to keep pets safe and comfortable. Built-to-last, animal cage features a 3/4" frame reinforced with 1/2" diameter (20 gauge) welded steel tubes for top to bottom strength and durability.
- Convenient two-door design: Great for puppies, growing pets, and energetic breeds; this kennel features both top and side door access. The front door locks with two slide-bolt latches, and the crate top with one.
- Rolling with locking wheels: Includes four rolling casters for easy transfer from room to room. Two wheels have locks to prevent accidental movement and keep your cage securely in place.
- Rust & corrosion-resistant: Featuring a multi-layer, protective hammer-tone coating that resists rust, corrosion, and fading, this cage is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Removable pan for easy cleaning: Tray is stain and rust resistant and won't retain pet odors. Grated design allows for any soiling to drop to the lower pan to maintain a clean environment for pets. Bottom pan features an integrated lip around the perimeter to contain any mess from spilling outside the kennel. Both trays are held securely in place by a retaining latch to prevent slipping, but can easily slide out from the bottom for easy and convenient cleaning.
Tired of replacing your Rottweilers crate?
This high-quality crate is built to be durable and long-lasting.
You can choose the perfect size for your Rottie.
Your dog needs to feel comfortable in the crate and have plenty of space.
An excellent tip is to choose a crate size that is 4” to 6” longer than the length of your dog’s body and 4” to 6” higher than your dog’s shoulder height.
Size options include (36”L x 24”D x 29” H), (42”L x 30”D x 34”H), (48”L x 33”D x 37”H).
Features include side and top doors, corrosion and rust-resistant floor grate, steel tray with a lip and four rolling casters.
Two of the casters lock into place to prevent the crate from moving.
This crate is designed to last a lifetime.
It’s constructed with steel tubes for durability.
Your dog will be safe inside this strong crate that has two slide-bolt latches on the front door and another latch on the top door.
The floor grate and metal pan are removable for easy cleaning.
The steel frame has a multi-layer protective coating that prevents it from becoming warped, rusted and corroded.
An added benefit this dog crate for Rottweilers offers is an integrated lip located around the perimeter.
The lip helps contain any mess from damaging the floor beneath the crate.
The SmithBuilt arrives partially assembled and requires a minimal setup that can be done in just a few minutes.
- Dimensions: 33.75" H x 37" W x 25.13" L | Bar Spacing: 2.25''
- 20-Gauge Steel Cage – This ProSelect Empire dog cage is extremely strong with reinforced 0.5-inch diameter steel tubes and 20-gauge steel
- Medium-Sized Cage – (26 - 40 lbs)
- Floor Grate With Tray – Cleanup is easy with this ProSelect dog cage because of its grated floor with tray
- Removable Casters – You can attach casters to the bottom of the cage to allow for easily rolling the cage to other locations or leave the casters off for added stability.Durable Dog Cage – The Empire cage will stand up to the toughest abuse from the largest dogs with strong latches and thick steel construction
Does your Rottweiler have the habit of destroying his or her dog crate?
As a pet parent, you might feel stressed out and look for a solution.
This 20-gauge steel cage will stand up to strong large-sized dogs.
This impressive crate for Rottweilers has reinforced 0.5-inch diameter steel tubes and 20-gauge steel.
It’s available in size medium (35.75” x 23.5” x 24”.5”H).
If you need more room a larger size is available also.
The grated floor and tray make it quick and easy to clean.
If you want to move the cage easily you can choose to attach the casters to the bottom of the cage.
If your dog tends to move the crate while he or she is inside due to a physical movement you should leave the casters off so the bottom of the crate sits directly on the floor.
This provides more stability.
The crate also features strong dual latches on the door to prevent your dog from escaping.
This dog crate is excellent for the type of dogs that enjoy destroying their crate and attempting to get out.
If your dog is known for damaging his or her crates or breaking the latch to get out, this crate will stand up to the harshest treatment.
In addition, the hammer-tone finish on the crate is designed to stand up to excessive use.
If you are fed up with your dog escaping and damaging their crate, the ProSelect Empire is the answer to your problems.
Your dog won’t be able to destroy this model.
- PUPPY TRAINING CRATE: From housebreaking & halting behavior problems to keeping pups out of trouble, this crate was designed for comfort & security. It's 24" long & ideal for pups 15 to 30 lbs.
- SECURE & VERSATILE: Front & side-door access allow for versatile placement in rooms & secure double-latch allows for easy in & out access. Comes with a removable plastic pan for quick cleaning.
- KENNELS & HOUSES: Crate & kennel training is vital for dog safety & comfort. We provide traditional travel carriers, wire training & exercise kennels, play pens, barn-style dog houses & more.
- PETMATE: For over 50 years, we at Petmate are passionate about our dogs, cats & furry friends in general. Starting with the very first dog kennel, we've produced plenty of eco-friendly products that pets will love.
- JUST FOR PETS: Petmate makes a variety of pet products for dogs, cats, chickens & other small furry friends! Check out our brands such as Aspen Pet, Arm & Hammer, Booda, Chuckit!, Jackson Galaxy & more!
If you like a splash of color, you will enjoy this vibrant colored dog crate for your Rottweiler.
You can choose from three colors such as lime twist, blue splash, and pink punch.
Features include close wire spacing, removable floor tray, removable divider panel, and easy transport.
This strong and durable crate also folds into a suitcase design and is easy to transport.
The size selection is perfect for every stage of your dog’s life.
This colorful dog crate for Rottweilers is quick and easy to set up.
The vibrant color highlights any room and the paint is long-lasting.
There are handles on the sides of the cage which makes it easy to move and use.
No more struggling with the latch on crates, this exceptional dog crate has a latch that works smoothly and is a breeze for pet owners to deal with.
Make sure you choose a large enough crate for your Rottie so he or she has enough to stand and move around easily and comfortably.
If you love this crate but you get tired of the vibrant color you can always paint it any color you wish.
As a pet parent, you will be able to assemble the Petmate Aspen easily and your dog will love it.
As you can see from the descriptions of these heavy-duty dog crates, each model is considered to be the best dog crate for rottweilers.
As a pet parent, you need to determine the needs of a dog crate.
Rottweilers are famous for escaping from their dog crates, so if this is a need that requires fixing these dog crates will help solve your problems.
Some pet owners that have Rottweilers often report that their beloved dog is strong enough to damage crates.
5 Best Dog Crates for Rottweilers
Here are the ratings for the top 5 Rottweiler dog crates.
- ProSelect Empire
- Petmate Aspen