Cavalier King Charles Spaniels are adorable, affectionate, friendly, and playful dogs that make excellent companions and family dogs.
These lovable dogs enjoy being by your side every moment of the day.
However, at times, they need their own space too.
As a pet parent, you want to provide your dog with luxurious comfort and a safe environment.
Your Cavalier Charles Spaniel can reach up to 1 foot, 1 inch tall, and weigh up to 18 pounds.
This means you will be searching for the best dog crates for Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.
Best Dog Crates for Cavalier King Charles Spaniels
During your search, you will want to consider your dog’s size, ability to move around, and favorite sleeping position.
Your dog needs to be able to stand up on all four legs and move around inside the crate easily.
The following dog crates are considered to be the best dog crates for Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.
Paws and Pals
- DIMENSIONS: 48" L x 29" W x 32" H + split divider + multiple doors + versatile carry handle.
- FOLDABLE: Features a convenient space saving design, allowing it to be stored practically anywhere when not in use.
- DURABLE: Made from heavy duty solid steel, high tensile strength wire, and a black electro coat finish.
- NO TOOLS REQUIRED: Versatile design allows for an extremely easy set up. Plus, it’s super simple to take apart, fold, and store.
- MULTIPLE SIZES: Available in small, medium, large, x-large, xx-large, and xxx-large.
Your little Cavalier King Charles Spaniel needs a crate that will keep him or her safe while you are away from home.
The Paws and Pals features a versatile design, heavy-duty sold metal, split divider, carry handle and multiple doors.
The design of the crate provides you with plenty of options.
The multiple doors make it easy for your dog to enter and exit the crate, plus gives you options for putting blankets, toys plus food and water bowls.
It is easy to assemble, and it folds easily allowing it to fit into small slender places.
You don’t even need any tools.
The solid metal frame keeps your dog safe and secure.
The convenient carry handle makes it easy to move from one place to another.
The crate also fits great folded up in the car, or open in the back of an SUV.
The split divider is convenient and helpful.
It’s also very easy to clean.
You can clean it indoors or choose to bring it outside and hose it down and air dry in the sunshine.
The crate is lightweight which makes it easy for you to carry.
It’s also great to bring on trips.
Once you reach your destination the crate is easy to set up and makes you feel at peace knowing your dog is safe while you are enjoying a few hours away from the hotel.
If you need a crate that is convenient, easy to clean, provides plenty of room and travels easy, then the Paws and Pal’s is the one for you.
$122.03 in stock
- Dimensions(WxDxH): External: 21.5" x 32.7" x 23.3", Internal: 19.2" x 30.2" x 18.6"; Door: 13" x 15"
- Panels cover the main components of the crate giving the crate a more finished and interior-appropriate appearance like furniture.
- Our solid crate top allows personal items to be stored on top, taking full advantage of the surface area with no effect on the crate or pet inside.
- Includes removable plastic tray that can be pulled out for cleaning purposes
- Made with MDF with solid wood veneer and powder coated steel; Wire gauge 7 (3.7 mm)
This stylish dog crate is perfect for medium-sized dogs like the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.
It measures 32.5” X 21.5” X 23.5 and the door is 15” X 13”.
If you are looking for a dog crate that looks like a piece of furniture and complements your home décor beautifully, this is the crate for you.
Your dog will be comfortable and safe in this stylish dog crate.
The wood panels cover some of the crate and the flat wood surface on top can be easily used as an end table to hold books, magazines and more.
The crate is strong, durable and cozy for your dog.
It has a removable plastic tray that is easy to clean.
You quickly remove the wooden piece that covers the outer edge of the tray and remove the tray as needed.
The door of the crate is large and allows your dog to enter and exit easily, plus it has a strong latch, so your intelligent dog can’t escape.
If your dog is afraid of the sound of thunderstorms, this crate provides an extra sense of security due to the wood top.
It gives the crate a den-like feeling that helps dogs feel calm and comfortable when they are afraid.
It’s also cozy for dogs that don’t feel well and need that special place to rest and relax.
Overall the Merry Products is an excellent choice for pet parents who want a decorative accent for their home as well as a safe, comfortable and easy to clean dog crate for their Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.
Pet Gear Steel
$107.52 in stock
3 used from $89.69
- 4 doors, including the large side door that opens up and out of the way like a garage door
- Insulated base is durable and does not crack in cold weather
- Color-coordinated plush bolster bed included for your pets comfort
- No tools needed to set up or fold down and includes storage bag for easy transport
- Rounded corners and no exposed steel edges protect you and your pet from sharp edges
Does your dog love to feel cozy and safe in his or her environment?
If so, this dog crate is the one you have been looking for.
It measures 27’L X 18.25” W X 21.75” H.
It’s easy to assemble and you don’t need to worry about using any tools.
This sage color crate comes with a matching plush bolster bed, so your dog can be extra comfortable.
It has four doors that are convenient and useful.
One of the doors is large and opens similar to a garage door.
Your dog can easily enter and exit the crate.
It’s also easy for you to place food and water bowls inside as well as toys and a small blanket for added comfort.
The entire crate easily folds into a convenient size that is easy to carry.
It stores in small places and it’s great to travel with.
If you enjoy taking your dog on trips with you and your family, this crate is easy to pack, fits in the car easily in the folded position and fits in the back of an SUV fully constructed.
This crate provides your dog with a safe comfortable place to rest and feels secure.
It has plenty of room for your dog to stand on all four legs, turn around and find a comfortable resting position.
The top door is perfect for placing and removing items in the dog crate while your dog is inside.
It is also good for when you bring your dog to the veterinarian office.
Richell Training Kennel
$157.51 in stock
- Perfect for larger puppy's and small dog's, giving them their own space, as well as keeping them safe
- Two storage trays on top allow you to store treats, leashes and or toy's, opens both from the top and sides
- Can be used with paw Tracks Potty training pads, great for Potty training you puppy
- Paw track training pads are sold separately
- Casters allow for easy mobility from room to room placement
Did you just welcome a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel into your family?
If you did, the Richell training kennel is the perfect choice for your pup.
It’s a crate that keeps your dog safe while you are away from home as well as helps potty train your pup.
It’s the perfect crate for your pup to grow into and make it his or her own special place.
The tan and white color complements most home décor themes and colors.
The crate itself is excellent and provides plenty of room for your dog.
The training features are a huge benefit during those difficult training sessions with your pup.
This crate makes it easy to potty train your dog, it even provides two storage trays on top where you can keep treats, toys, and leashes for convenience.
You can also use training pads in the crate to make training easier.
The crate has four wheels which makes it easy to move from one place to another.
This is convenient if your dog enjoys being near you in the kitchen, living room, and bedroom.
They will always have their special crate to call their own anywhere in the house.
As your pup grows into adulthood you can add a blanket instead of a pee pad and include small food and water dishes, toys, and a soft blanket for added comfort.
Overall this is the best dog crate for Cavalier King Charles Spaniels because it allows your puppy to grow into adulthood and still remain in the same comfortable safe crate.
$314.99 in stock
- Dimensions: 33.75" H x 37" W x 25.13" L | Bar Spacing: 2.25''
- 20-Gauge Steel Cage – This ProSelect Empire dog cage is extremely strong with reinforced 0.5-inch diameter steel tubes and 20-gauge steel
- Medium-Sized Cage – (26 - 40 lbs)
- Floor Grate With Tray – Cleanup is easy with this ProSelect dog cage because of its grated floor with tray
- Removable Casters – You can attach casters to the bottom of the cage to allow for easily rolling the cage to other locations or leave the casters off for added stability
Does your intelligent Cavalier King Charles Spaniel try to escape from his or her dog crate in the past?
If you are looking for a strong, durable dog crate that will deter even the most intelligent dog from escaping, this is the one for you.
This dog crate features steel tubes, floor grate, easy to clean tray, removable wheels, strong latches plus steel thick construction.
The crate measures 35.75” X 23.5” X 24.5”.
It provides plenty of room for playful dogs that have tons of energy.
You can place a few toys, a soft blanket plus a food and water bowl inside the crate and your dog will still have plenty of room.
You can choose to remove the wheels, so the crate stays stable in one place.
The tray is easy to remove and clean.
If you don’t like dealing with messes, you can easily roll the dog crate outside and hose it down, so your dog always has a clean environment.
The strong latches keep your dog safely inside and give you peace of mind while you are away from home.
The crate can be placed outdoors or indoors.
Overall, this is the best crate for a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel because of the amazing features, and security it provides for your dog.
If you worry about your dog while you are at work, this crate will keep him or her safe and comfortable.
Just make sure you add a soft blanket for your dog to rest on when you are away from home.
The dog crates shown above provide you with plenty of options.
Whether you have a puppy or a senior dog, you will surely choose the right crate for your pup.
Remember to consider your dog’s size, energy level, and other important needs.
If your dog is energetic you should consider the larger size model shown above so he or she can have plenty of room to roam around and play with toys.
Always consider what is best for your dog and his or her specific needs.
Choosing any of the dog crates you see here will provide your dog with a comfortable, safe, and cozy place to rest.
5 Best Dog Crates for Cavalier King Charles Spaniels
The best dog crates for Cavalier King Charles Spaniels reviewed. Find out which crate will best suit your dog's situation!
- Paws and Pals
- Merry Products
- Pet Gear Steel
- Richell Training Kennel
- ProSelect Empire