The Maltese dog breed is friendly, kind, gentle and fearless.
They grow to be about 10 inches tall and can weigh up to seven pounds.
This intelligent dog breed is excellent for obedience training, dog shows and more.
Their snow-white coat makes them a favorite at dog shows.
Whether your Maltese is a show dog or a loyal family member that prefers to sit on the sofa and watch television, their grooming needs to be top quality.
Quick look: Top 5 Best Dog Clippers for Maltese
Nail health is an important part of the grooming process. Their sharp nails cause owners to search for the best clippers for Maltese worldwide.
Nails that are left long can cause pain and injury to the paw.
Often long nails tend to twist and bend causing the paw to adjust to long-term discomfort.
If you are looking for the best nail clippers for your Maltese consider the excellent options shown below.
2 used from $10.99
- RECOMMENDED BY PROFESSIONALS: The Boshel dog nail trimmers large breed are ergonomically designed Powerful and easy-to-use pet grooming tool, the nail trimmer is recommended by animal trainers, veterinarians, professional pet groomers, and thousands of satisfied customers as the best pet nail clippers on amazon to use for medium and large dogs and cats.
- CLEAN CUTS EVERY TIME: The dog nail clippers for medium dogs are made out of high-quality 3.5 mm thick stainless steel sharp blades, it is powerful enough to trim your dogs or cats nails with just one cut, and they will stay sharp for years to come stress-free, smooth, quick and sharp cuts.
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: The professional large dog nail clipper is designed to keep you comfortable while grooming your pet at home, it features comfortable, easy grip, non-slip, ergonomic handles which stay safely in place in your hands to ensure ease of use and prevent accidental nicks and cuts.
- SAFETY STOP SERVES AS A QUICK SENSOR: The best dog nail clipper is safely Outfitted with a safety stop blade that greatly reduces the risk of cutting nails too short and injuring your dog by cutting the quickly.
- BONUS: Our dog nail clipper comes with a free mini nail file included to file the sharp nails after cutting your dog's and cat's nails, it is placed comfortably on the left handle of the clipper.
Does fear strike you when it’s time to cut your dog’s nails?
This fear is common for pet owners.
It stems from being afraid of hurting your dog due to cutting the nail too short.
These nail clippers allow you to set your fears aside and safely trim your dog’s nails.
The nail clippers feature ergonomically designed handles, stainless steel blades, easy grip, and safety stop blade to prevent cutting the quick.
These clippers are easy to use and get the job done the first time.
Veterinarians and professional pet groomers recommend them for safe use.
Once you get your dog’s paw to stay still, the high-quality 3.5mm blades cut clean every time you use it.
The cut nail is smooth, and the process goes quickly.
The fast process is especially helpful for those who have a dog that doesn’t like to sit still for a long time.
An added benefit for owners who are afraid to hurt their dog is the ergonomic handles that are non-slip.
If you have ever experienced slipping and losing grip of the clippers causing you to cut the nail too short, you will understand how helpful the non-slip handles can be.
The clippers also include a safety stop blade that helps reduce the risk of hurting your dog.
The nail clippers come with a complimentary nail file that easily smooths any sharp edges.
Overall these nail clippers are designed with safety in mind and give the dog owner peace of mind knowing they won’t hurt their dog by cutting the nail too short.
- Features: Made from the finest quality stainless steel and provides a durable, sharp cutting edge.
- Nail Trimmer for Dogs: Offers a comfortable grip that provides control when trimming a dog's nails.
- Handy: Great for both professional groomers and grooming at home.
- Ensures a Clean Cut: Double-bladed cutter with a tension spring ensures a swift clean cut.
- Safe: Safari dog nail trimmer has an innovative safety stop that greatly reduces the risk of injury.
Do you have the talent to be a professional dog groomer?
Some pet parents feel more comfortable grooming their dog than allowing someone else to do it.
The only issue is, often the results are less than professional.
If you are a pet parent that cuts your dog’s nails on a regular basis, these are the best nail clippers for Maltese dogs.
The nail clippers feature a safety stop to prevent injury, sharp stainless-steel blades, and rubber-coated handles.
The handles allow you to get the perfect grip so they don’t slip out of your hands.
You can easily guide the clippers to the area on the nail that you want to cut.
The safety stop feature helps prevent the risk of injuring your dog’s nail.
They also glide through the nail leaving a smooth cut.
If you are looking for clippers that will last a long time, this professional style model is the one for you.
Overall, these clippers are very helpful for pet parents who want to provide professional-style nail trimming without the high cost of paying a groomer.
As you continuously use the clippers you will grow to be more comfortable and confident using them.
As time goes forward your dog will become more comfortable allowing you to cut his nails.
This trusting bond is usually due to the safety feature that prevents injuring the nail or cutting it too short and damaging the quick.
Some nail clippers that have dull blades crush the nail instead of cutting it.
These nail clippers prevent crushing and provide a sharp clean cut.
- PROFESSIONAL DESIGN -- The ergonomic designed handle with the non-slip surface really provide the most comfortable and perfect hand control feeling when you use the nail clippers to cut the toenails and fingernails of your pets.
- STURDY & DURABLE -- The nail clippers are made of top quality stainless steel made the nail clipper durable,light weight and heavy duty. It is easy for you to cut the nails with the high - strength and the precise blade.
- SAFE & RELIABLE -- Our dog nail clippers can perfectly reduce the risk of cutting nails too short to avoid injuring your dog by cutting so quickly because the professional pet nail clippers is outfitted with one professional stop blade.
- FAST & EASY TO USE -- The sharp blades of this dog nail clippers excellently help you to cut the redundant nails of your dogs or cats. The angled Blade is clean and precise. Really easy for you to use without any pressure.
- 100% SATISFIED WARRANTY -- Committed to provide the money - back guarantee to every our customers.Please freely contact us if you have any questions about your purchasing.
These colorful nail clippers allow you the chance to brighten up the dog grooming process.
If you are in charge of trimming your dog’s nails, these clippers will get the job done safely and comfortably.
The nail clippers feature an ergonomically designed handle, non-slip surface, high-quality stainless steel, lightweight design, a professional stop blade, and an angled blade.
If you have difficulty holding on to the nail clippers and putting force when cutting the nail, these nail clippers will improve your experience.
They are lightweight and easy to handle.
You won’t have to put the same amount of force you need to use with other nail clippers that have dull blades.
The specially designed handle is non-slip and allows you to easily cut your dog’s nails without risking injury.
If you have ever cut your dog’s nails too short due to losing grip on the clipper, this clipper is the answer to your problem.
The safety feature guides you away from the quick and the sharp blades make a sharp cut very fast.
You will be able to quickly cut your dog’s nails in a safe manner.
Your sensitive hands that prevent you from gripping will thank you when using these incredible nail clippers.
Overall these nail clippers are the best for dog owners who suffer from arthritis or other issues that prevent the ability of a strong grip.
The safety features and handles will give you confidence in cutting your dog’s nails quickly and easily.
Your dog will be happy too.
- MUST BE AWESOME - 2000 people can't be wrong, the quality of the clippers will be evident as soon as you pick up the clippers.
- GREAT PET NAIL CLIPPERS ON AMAZON - Professional Quality Large Pet Nail Clippers for Large or Medium Dogs and Cats includes nail file - Recommended by veterinarians, animal trainers, and professional groomers
- CLEAN CUTS EVERY TIME - Made with high quality 3.5mm thick stainless steel that's great for large medium or small dogs and cats which will stay sharp for years of worry free use. Designed and stress tested for thousands of smooth, quick, and sharp cuts. Stronger than a samurai sword! *Not tested against real samurais.
- SAFE AND EASY TO USE ERGONOMICS - Greatly reduce the risk of injury to your pets with the quick sensor safety guard which prevents over-cutting. Easy to lock blades allows for safe and convenient storage. Large non-slip coated handles are comfortable to grip and provide great leverage for fast effortless cuts.
- CONFIDENTLY AND EASILY CUT NAILS - Even large breed dogs, with our large ergonomic non-slip handle holding the clippers is comfortable and gives great leverage to make quick clean cuts
These nail clippers are the ultimate choice for dog owners who worry about cutting their dog’s nails too short.
These sturdy and solid clippers will guide you to perfection every time.
The clippers feature solid 2 mm thick stainless steel, easy to lock blades, non-slip coated handles and safety feature that helps prevent cutting the nail too short.
The high-quality blades remain sharp for years essentially saving you money from having to purchase a new pair frequently.
Once you cut your dog’s nails you will notice from the very first cut that it leaves a smooth sharp cut.
The cutting process is effortless preventing you from using too much strength in your hands.
This is extremely helpful for elderly dog owners who cut their dog’s nails on a regular basis.
Those with joint problems or arthritis in the hands will enjoy using these nail clippers.
An added benefit is the easy to lock blades that assure you of safe storage.
How many times have you cut your hands with your current nail clippers when you search through the drawer you store them in?
These lockable nail clippers are convenient to store and keep you and everyone in your household safe from injury.
Overall these nail clippers are easy to use and store, provide a sharp clean cut and remain sharp for many years.
If you are looking to invest in excellent nail clippers that get the job done without a lot of physical effort, these nail clippers are an excellent choice for you.
- Fool proof nail clippers with built in nail safety guard and ergonomic handle that is secure in your hand
- Stainless steel, sharp blades to clip nails cleanly
- Works great for small to large dogs (and cats too!). Includes detailed instructions on how to correctly clip nails
- Bonus nail file stores in handle so it’s convenient for smoothing rough edges
- Buy BISSELL, save pets. Up to 10 dollars donated to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase
Cutting the quick of a dog’s nail can be highly painful.
Your dog will let you know when you hit that extremely sensitive area when you are clipping their nails.
It’s essential and proper nail care to avoid cutting the nails too short.
As a pet parent to a Maltese, you surely want to keep your dog groomed to perfection.
But who wants to spend a lot of money on a professional groomer?
Nail cutting is a natural part of the grooming process that needs to be carefully done with focus.
These nail clippers feature sharp blades, a safety sensor, non-slip handles, and stainless steel one-cut blades.
An added bonus is a nail file you can use to smooth any ragged edges.
The sharp blades do an excellent job of cutting the nail clean and fast the first time.
You don’t have to worry about cutting the same nail a few times to get the desired length.
A great thing about these clippers is the safety feature.
You really feel confident in cutting the nail without causing pain or injury to your dog.
The non-slip handle allows you to get a good grip.
This is especially helpful when your dog is squirming around and you have just a few moments to hold him still and precisely cut the nail.
Overall these clippers are a great fit for dog owners who are looking for the best clippers for Maltese dogs.
They are comfortable to grasp, easy to use and provide great safety features that help prevent injury.
Maltese dogs are one of the cutest breeds around.
As a pet parent, you need to provide excellent grooming care for your dog.
Nail care is highly important for healthy nails and paws.
You will be surprised how long nails can cause a variety of issues if left long for too long.
A general rule is, if you can hear your dog’s nails when they walk on a hard surface floor, they need to be trimmed.
Top 5 Dog Nail Clippers for Maltese
5 of the best dog nail clippers for Maltese rated and reviewed.